My Tsw2 Questions After The Stream On 11th June

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kalteVollmilch, Jun 11, 2020.

1. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

While a lot of questions I was asking myself have been answered (I'm really thankful you answered them honestly, instead of giving me the answer I would like to have gotten), I have some more questions:
    - will the sounds of the 442 be improved or will they be the same ones that were used for the Talent 2 on RT? Because frankly, they are cra.. not good.
    - will the ICE use LZB? PZB only can be used up to 160kph, after that it is LZB. Obviously, the ICE goes faster than 160kph.
    EDIT:
    - will old DLC be completely abandoned? I understand that no new content will be made, but bug fixes should occur nethertheless, esp. considering old DLC will still be sold. For example HRR still has PZB bugs

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

This has been asked on Discord, and there will be no more bug fixes. Bugs are here to stay. Possibly the most disappointing thing from today is the total abandonment of previous DLC.

• Like Like x 3
  3. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Are you sure? :/
    Because I ran dozen of services between Duisburg and Bochum (in both directions)
    and I never noticed these PZB bugs. In my case the PZB (O and M) work perfectly...or at least this is what I think :/

4. kalteVollmilch

Pretty much, I'll go and check

5. kalteVollmilch

Well, I may look like a fool now, but I successfully completed a tour which I was certain I was going to have a PZB bug without getting said bug.
    In case you wanna try for yourself, I encountered those bugs RE services in the 425 heading towards Duisburg.
    I also at one point made a thread about this, which you can find here: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/pzb-zwangsbremsung-my-error-or-bug.21425/
    You will find some screen recordings as well as some discussion. Feel free to try and reproduce and let me know your how it went.
    Regardless of said PZB bug, my question about fixing old DLC still stands.

6. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

I do not believe this to be true. It can't be true.

Who asked who on Discord.....?

7. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Give me another chance.
    I seen your video 2 times, and at the moment you are the winner because you need to reduce your speed from 140 to 120 but along your track there is no signal (yellow triangle with 12) that say you to reduce the speed (and the other signals are all ok = proceed at 140). Now I just wanna try your same service on my route to having the last confirm :)

8. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Update: At 9:43:20 I reached Essen Hbf. The bug has been fixed.

9. kalteVollmilch

Interesting, I never noticed this in the patchnotes of an update. But oh well, bug seems to be fixed, I'm happy