PlayStation Class 47 - 75mph Trophy Ntp

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

How do you get the 75mph Trophy using the Class 47 on NTP? Following the speed limits etc, I can’t get to that speed. Am I doing something wrong?

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

There is a known issue with the 47 on NTP however it is possible on a couple of the downhill sections. It's been a long time since I did this one though

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I can be done but not following the speed limits of the line, I actually did on a the level, not going downhill.

4. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

As all above have said you'll have to break the speed limit. Standedge to Stalybridge is your best bet as it's all downhill. It is, providing there's a tailwind, possible to get it over 100!

• Like Like x 1
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

A trophy for breaking the rules. As I never know or care what the trophies are before I get them, I was most surprised to get one specifically for doing something wrong. I was trying to make up time after being dragged up the hill by a lame donkey, or the Class 47 engine as depicted on PS4, and a trophy popped up. That was back when the Class 47 didn’t work... erm... oh well we’ll see if it’s fixed later this week like we have been promised. I wonder if there’s a trophy for longest standing bug because even the Class 47 wouldn’t win that one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I did it in the end by uncoupling the coaches and then exceeding the speed limit. I have it now, but it looks like a fix is coming too.