1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class 47 - 75mph Trophy Ntp

Discussion in 'PlayStation Discussion' started by Mat_Jam_Ca, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Mat_Jam_Ca

Mat_Jam_Ca Well-Known Member

How do you get the 75mph Trophy using the Class 47 on NTP? Following the speed limits etc, I can’t get to that speed. Am I doing something wrong?

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

There is a known issue with the 47 on NTP however it is possible on a couple of the downhill sections. It's been a long time since I did this one though

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I can be done but not following the speed limits of the line, I actually did on a the level, not going downhill.

4. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

As all above have said you'll have to break the speed limit. Standedge to Stalybridge is your best bet as it's all downhill. It is, providing there's a tailwind, possible to get it over 100!

• Like Like x 1
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

A trophy for breaking the rules. As I never know or care what the trophies are before I get them, I was most surprised to get one specifically for doing something wrong. I was trying to make up time after being dragged up the hill by a lame donkey, or the Class 47 engine as depicted on PS4, and a trophy popped up. That was back when the Class 47 didn’t work... erm... oh well we’ll see if it’s fixed later this week like we have been promised. I wonder if there’s a trophy for longest standing bug because even the Class 47 wouldn’t win that one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mat_Jam_Ca

Mat_Jam_Ca Well-Known Member

I did it in the end by uncoupling the coaches and then exceeding the speed limit. I have it now, but it looks like a fix is coming too.