Trenes Y Rutas Train Sim World De Renfe (españa)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ivanfc, Oct 20, 2019.

1. ivanfc

ivanfc New Member

Hola, seria muy buena idea que crearais locomotoras y rutas españolas, ganaríais muchos adeptos a train sim world y seria un buen impulso para la fama del juego en PS4, ademas de ser un buen impulso económico para los creadores ya que en España hay muchos fans del ferrocarril y tendría bastantes ventas dicho DLC.

Un saludo!
    documentos-017.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 9
  2. jamesbaby286

jamesbaby286 Well-Known Member

Just translating their post because I don't think the proposal should be ignored just because they don't speak English.

English (Google Translated):
    Hello, it would be a good idea to create Spanish locomotives and routes, you would gain many followers of train sim world and it would be a good boost for the fame of the game on PS4, in addition to being a good economic boost for the creators since there are many fans in Spain of the railroad and would have enough sales said DLC.

Regards!

3. jamesbaby286

Now my own comment.

English:
    The train looks cool! And I certainly am all for more countries being in TSW!

In this forum you are normally expected to communicate in English. English is the language that the developers of TSW speak, and the language the forum moderators speak. If you can not speak English please do not worry. 'Google Translate' is good at translating Spanish to English, and English to Spanish. You can write your message in Spanish, then translate it to English, and include both versions in your post. Similar to what I am doing with this message.

Spanish (Google Translate):
    ¡El tren se ve genial! ¡Y ciertamente estoy de acuerdo en que más países deberían estar en TSW!

En este foro, normalmente se espera que se comunique en inglés. El inglés es el idioma que hablan los desarrolladores de TSW, y el idioma que hablan los moderadores del foro. Si no sabes hablar inglés, no te preocupes. 'Google Translate' es bueno para traducir español a inglés e inglés a español. Puede escribir su mensaje en español, luego traducirlo al inglés e incluir ambas versiones en su publicación. Similar a lo que estoy haciendo con este mensaje.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

If he can't be bothered to invest like 30 seconds and use a translator for his entire audience, I guess it's not that important after all...

5. jamesbaby286

Be nice. Some people just aren't internet savvy. Especially in regards to train simming, which is a hobby that would attract an older audience as well.

6. ivanfc

ivanfc New Member

Usa tu un traductor y traduces lo que escribo, o no tienes ni 30 segundos, seguramente no sea muy importante lo que dices.

Cuanta gente desagradable e intolerante hay por aqui.

Solo estas perjudicando a la comunidad con tu intolerancia, harás que la gente no quiera entrar a este foro, porque va a recibir malas contestaciones

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  7. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

It is you who seeks to recieve something, I don't care about Spanish train routes in a video game. Putting in the effort is your job therefore. That is the difference.

Further, and possibly more important, contributing in a language everyone around can understand is a question of courtliness.

8. ivanfc

ivanfc New Member

[QUOTE = "thearkerportian, post: 113015, member: 12092"] Eres tú quien busca recibir algo, no me interesan las rutas de trenes en español en un videojuego. Poner en el esfuerzo es su trabajo por lo tanto. Esa es la diferencia.

Además, y posiblemente más importante, contribuir en un idioma que todos puedan entender es una cuestión de cortesía. [/ CITA]
    A mi no me importa lo que tu opines de ningun tema, porque solo vas a quejarte, en vez de apoyar, esta es la ultima vez que voy a contestar a gente toxica como tu. Bye

9. Ferrocarils_cat

Ferrocarils_cat New Member

In this forum the spoken language is English.
    If you don't know English you can use the google translator.
    Sorry if my english is not 100% understandable.
    Bye.

• Like Like x 1
  10. David Harrison

David Harrison Member

Leave the guy alone. If he is Spanish and he speaks Spanish, let him speak Spanish. If you want to know what he's saying then either learn Spanish or take 30 seconds out of your own life and use translator yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  11. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Yo Habla Español y Ingles
    Speak Spanish And English
    The Forum But It Is Mainly English -Speaking
    El Forum Pero es principalmente inglés

12. lvtrainmaster

lvtrainmaster New Member

thearkerportian how about you show some courtesy for those that do not speak your language. Maybe it would actually help you learn beyond your small world. Not everyone speaks English but I can assure you more people that dont speak english speak a lot more languages that does not have to be English. I speak English, Spanish and French. Fluently. I find it funny a complain from an English speaker when those who speak english as a first language tend to know the LEAST foreign languages. That sort of attitude in a forum where you are trying to bring people together is pretty low class honestly. You may not care about the Spanish train routes in a video game, but I dont care about your stinking attitude in real life. We had a guy here in the US till 2 days ago with that attitude. Let me tell you something, under your logic, unless you learn a language to properly speak to others, don't bother visiting other countries. Including here in the USA. You may speak English but sure as hell sounds foreign to me. If I don't get your weird words, don't even bother.(I am exagerating for dramatization) Stop acting all uppity because someone does not speak your language. Boohooo!!!. What is it to you. Sorry that maybe not everyone is so savvy about the internet like you are. Guess what, if this forum is EXCLUSIVE English language only, maybe you got to lock it down by local IP to just the UK and not allow people from other countries to read into it. Oh wait, if the developer is selling the game in those countries, I have a feeling they may want to know what their customers may have to say regardless of language. Just good business practice. in conclusion, if the developers want to know what he has to say.. I bet you that they will bother to translate it themselves and don't need your input on how they should read it pal or what their forum should include or not include.

and having said that, I WOULD LOVE to see some Spanish railway routes in the game. I have been to Spain 3 years in a row and they have to have one of the best train system in Europe. I was incredibly impressed. I think it would be a great addition to the TSW franchise to add some Spanish routes.

13. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Calm down. You are replying to a year old comment made by someone who isn’t even a member of this forum any more. Also, just for your information, it is now a forum rule that all posts must be in English. Don’t shoot the messenger, I didn’t make the rule but it is there for a reason. Welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ivanfc

ivanfc New Member

Thanks at all for your support, i only give an idea…

15. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

N e c r o b u m p a g a i n

16. MRFS

MRFS Staff Member

I'd be up for doing a Spanish mechanically signalled route. Lots of discos rojos and bouré interlocking.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  17. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

18. Lidia Litviak

Lidia Litviak New Member

this is a detailed spanish system in english