Translation Problem With Lirr M3

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by robinrasquin, Jun 11, 2020.

1. robinrasquin

robinrasquin Member

Nothing is translated into French with the LIRR M3 compared to the other DLC of TSW 2020 which are in French. I play on PS4.

2. Trainzdriver328

Trainzdriver328 Active Member

in my opinion that's not a bad thing. They don't have to translate everything in any language. You just have to be able to speak English. No offense.

3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

But when a product is advertised to feature a language, then I'd expect the DLCs to also feature said language.

4. Maclen

Maclen New Member

Plutôt gonflée et impolie la réponse de Trainzdriver328. De quoi je me mèle !

5. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Obviously you have understood the post you are referring to, so you'd probably be able to reply in English (as required by the forum rules).
    I must admit that I don't like the post in question either, but it's just his opinion.
    So if you want other people to be more polite and open-minded, you shouldn't choose an offensive language on your own. Just my 2 ct.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I think the official currency of the server on which this forum is hosted is US dollar - so "ct" would be quite apropriate. ;-)
    Besides, I just have the option to toss in those coins at hand. :-D

But other than that I'm just glad to be able to post my opinion and maybe some people will agree.
    And, when referring to the OP, I'd also like to see that all advertised languages are available in all the DLCs.
    This includes bugfixing in case of reported errors, of course.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trainzdriver328

Trainzdriver328 Active Member

qu'est-ce qui est impoli à ce sujet? Je ne comprends pas ça. Je l'ai dit parce que les développeurs ne donnent pas de temps supplémentaire pour ces petites choses.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  8. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

upload_2020-7-4_11-41-9.png

As you can clearly see above, French is advertised as being fully supported for the M3.

Quite simply, if a product is advertised in this language, then it should work in this language. If it was just advertised as being in English, then I'd agree that it would be unreasonable to expect otherwise.

DTG Protagonist - Please see above, either the M3 or product pages need updating as they don't tally.