Exception Code 0xe06d7363

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by elatn, Jun 11, 2020.

1. elatn

elatn Active Member

Hi.
    I have a problem regarding to the Scenario Editor in TS2020. Every time I try to change location of a Stop At instruction, the game crashes giving me the exception code 0xE06D7363. I have been searching for an answer, but I cannot find a good one anywhere. So I decided to ask here on the forum instead of sending a support ticket to DTG, though the route I play on is a third-party route.

I have tried to verify game integrity and it said that I missed over 1300 files and they were successfully validated. Then I tried to change the Stop At instruction in Scenario Editor again, but the same problem kept going. Verifying game integrity resulted in missing files again.

I am waiting for an answer from the publisher, but I would see what you guys here on the forum had to say about this exception code, what it could possibly be or what I should do or something.

Best regards.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  2. elatn

elatn Active Member

Hello again. I just wonder if someone could help me with this problem. Thank you.

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you are doing a File Verify it would only affect files downloaded thru Steam and not a Third Party Route - like Just Trains
    The only reference I can find to this error is on the Just Trains - Newcastle to Edinburgh route

You could ask the Help section of the Third Party route to see if they know an answer