Scenario Editor Discussion

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Maxxxxx, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Maxxxxx

Maxxxxx Well-Known Member

Hello lads,
    as you may have already heard DTG is releasing TSW 2 in exactly one month from now. A new feature in this sequel to TSW is the Scenario Editor, a tool which allows you to create a scenario with any train on any route (some routes and trains are not available at launch) and also allows for AI traffic.

I wasnt able to find a discussion thread solely focused around the scenario editor (If i have overseen it, please delete this discussion) and thus i created this thread so that people could share their thoughts and criticism (Keep it constructive) and propose suggestions for said editor.

Though keep in mind that the scenario editor/TSW2 isnt out yet and we've only seen a sneek peak of it and so things may still change/improve. This is merely based on what we've seen so far

2. Maxxxxx

The first thing that i think it is lacking is the start up text which normally appears when one starts a scenario.

upload_2020-7-20_21-39-56.png
    There doesnt seem to be a way to do that in the Scenario Editor as of now as seen in the Q&A Stream, the only thing we get is this screen that shows weight etc.

upload_2020-7-20_21-41-51.png

This admittedly is a very small feature but still one i and probably a few other would like to see someday as it does add a bit of immersion to the scenario.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Maxxxxx

Turns out there is already a similar thread, feel free to delete this one

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  4. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

very good tsw2 new hud

5. svidenjeke

svidenjeke New Member

There doesnt seem to be a way to do that in the Scenario Editor as of now as seen in the Q&A Stream, the only thing we get is this screen that shows weight etc. PrepaidCardStatus

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020