1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scenario Editor Discussion

Discussion in 'PC Discussion' started by Maxxxxx, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Maxxxxx

Maxxxxx Well-Known Member

Hello lads,
    as you may have already heard DTG is releasing TSW 2 in exactly one month from now. A new feature in this sequel to TSW is the Scenario Editor, a tool which allows you to create a scenario with any train on any route (some routes and trains are not available at launch) and also allows for AI traffic.

I wasnt able to find a discussion thread solely focused around the scenario editor (If i have overseen it, please delete this discussion) and thus i created this thread so that people could share their thoughts and criticism (Keep it constructive) and propose suggestions for said editor.

Though keep in mind that the scenario editor/TSW2 isnt out yet and we've only seen a sneek peak of it and so things may still change/improve. This is merely based on what we've seen so far

2. Maxxxxx

The first thing that i think it is lacking is the start up text which normally appears when one starts a scenario.

upload_2020-7-20_21-39-56.png
    There doesnt seem to be a way to do that in the Scenario Editor as of now as seen in the Q&A Stream, the only thing we get is this screen that shows weight etc.

upload_2020-7-20_21-41-51.png

This admittedly is a very small feature but still one i and probably a few other would like to see someday as it does add a bit of immersion to the scenario.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Maxxxxx

Turns out there is already a similar thread, feel free to delete this one

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  4. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Active Member

very good tsw2 new hud

5. svidenjeke

svidenjeke New Member

There doesnt seem to be a way to do that in the Scenario Editor as of now as seen in the Q&A Stream, the only thing we get is this screen that shows weight etc. PrepaidCardStatus

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020