Merged Nec Lirr And Merged Timetable

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Jul 28, 2020.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

It will be almost 2 years since LIRR got released and i merged it with NEC. But that was it, merged with possibility to use only one timetable (lirr one or nec one). I always want to have both timetables on that merged route but all my merging work end up with crashing TSW until now :) Since January i am able to mod timetables (im working on MSB real 2017 timetable) which takes some times but i was never thinking about using that for merging 2 timetables together. Since yesterday i got idea to merge NEC and LIRR timetable using layer system (LIRR timetable is the main one, NEC timetable is extra layer).
    Dont expect release date anytime soon as merging timetables is very long and slow process without the proper tools and for me its just testing project for now to see if its even possible. So here is some short movie where you can see LIRR route with original timetable and after the timetable switching you are able to see LIRR NEC timetable which include 808 services.

• Like Like x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

The sad thing is NEC won't be in the preserved collection

• Like Like x 1
  3. doc_woods

doc_woods Active Member

4. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

With the work you do, DTG should be knocking on your door wanting to employ you!

5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Did you get access to the timetable data? I am not so interested in modding routes but I would like to create a tool to extract the timetable data.

6. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

No

Well i tried that partner program and no luck there.

7. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

DTG employ you

8. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Man, I really love your work. Seeing all this, what can be done in TSW, makes me excited and sad at the same time. Excited because these are really cool results, but sad to see that despite it's clearly possible relatively easily, we're still not getting such features officially.

Well maybe one day something similar happens officially as well, or if more modders like you would jump onto this, that would be something

• Like Like x 1