Routes Bought On Xbox

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by cem437, Aug 18, 2020.

1. cem437

cem437 New Member

Hi! Is it possible to get routes that i already bought on the xbox into steam? Or to get a discount for them? Thanks in advance!

2. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

No, sorry, not even a discount.

From the Frequently Asked Questions:

- If I played TSW2020 on PC and want to use my preserved collection on PlayStation...?
    Your collection stays on the platform you originally bought it. You cannot move it to another platform. If you played Train Sim World 2020 on Xbox One your preserved collection will be only Xbox One only.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. cem437

cem437 New Member

well thank you very much for your fast answer! very unfortunate..

4. dah_benguu

dah_benguu Member

I have a solution if you’re in the market for TSW 2 (maybe TSW2020 I’m not sure):
    On release day, the the first wave of Preserved Collection routes/locos will be on sale on Steam. 35% off routes and 20% off locos. You can use this opportunity to buy them back.
    Heres the list of the first P.C. wave from the Roadmap at https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/articles/article/tsw2-roadmap-18-august
    • [Preserved Collection] NDD-L7 01 - Caltrain MP36PH-3C 'Baby Bullet
    • [Preserved Collection] NDD-L6 01 - Caltrain MP15DC Diesel Switcher
    • [Preserved Collection] GCC-R7 01 - East Coastway: Brighton - Eastbourne & Seaford
    • [Preserved Collection] DBB-R6 02 - Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr: Duisburg – Bochum
    • [Preserved Collection] NDD-R7 01 - Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco - San Jose

I hope this helps! :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020