PlayStation Problem With Tsw 2 On My Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by texano95, Sep 2, 2020.

1. texano95

texano95 New Member

Hi everyone, yesterday I downloaded the game from PSN and it ran smoothly without problems, turning the PS4 off and on several times in the day. From this morning I can no longer play, the game does not start giving me an error ce-34878-0. I have tried to do all the procedures indicated in the various forums (update game and system, uninstall and reinstall the game, data backup etc ...) but it still doesn't work.
    Have any of you had the same problem as me?
    Thank you

2. Rush

Rush Member

Did you create a custom scenario at any point while playing yesterday?

3. texano95

texano95 New Member

Thanks for the reply! No I haven't created custom scenarios. The last thing I did was save the game in the middle of a scenario (Bakerloo Line) of the ones already present preloaded.

4. Rush

Rush Member

5. texano95

texano95 New Member

No either. I was still approaching the game and hadn't done anything customized. Thank you for the link, at the moment I solved it by deleting any data present, so it seems to be restarted but unfortunately I will have to start all over again :(

6. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Have you played TSW1 on the same system?

7. texano95

texano95 New Member

No, I have never bought TSW1. I only have TSW2. At the moment, after my last message yesterday, I have no more problems after deleting every single file. The game goes on regularly.

8. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Access game storage and see if you a file named UGCscenarios0 if you do, delete it then try again.

9. texano95

texano95 New Member

Thanks Rob39 for the reply. This is what Rush advised me in a previous answer. That UGCscenarios0 file was missing when I had the problem. I solved it by deleting every single file in the game (including the profile) and at the moment it seems to work without problems.

10. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I would avoid doing any saves at all for a while at least. They seem to cause more problems than they solve. Sometimes just doing a save will mean you will not be able to complete what you are doing. Or if you have done a save most of the time if you need to load it back you will not be able to complete what you were doing for one or more of many different reasons.

The only time I use save now is to try to help me out when it seems I am not going to be able to complete it. Two instances that this has helped me. One I had a red light and I could see no reason or need for it. After checking and re checking the map I did a save. The I quit it back to the main menu. Then reload the save game and the red light was now amber. The second time, at the end of my journey I had to shut down the cab. No matter what I did it would not let me remove the reverser pin that you have to do sometimes. After trying all different angles and trying for ages again I did a save. I the quit back to main screen, loaded the save back and as soon as it loaded in I had the option to remove that blasted pin and completed the game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

I am happy to see this problem has been resolved for now and you are able to play again, if you find it happens again please fill out a technical report, I have made a note of what you experienced and I will pass it along.

• Like Like x 1