Ruhr Sieg Nord Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by German_Train_Driver, Sep 11, 2020.

1. German_Train_Driver

German_Train_Driver Member

Hello, I found Serveral Bugs in the Ruhr Sieg Nord Preserved.
    1. If you reduce Speed by the AFB for example from 60 to 50 the Afb breaks down the train to a complete Stop not just reducing speed by 10 Km/h like it should.

2. If you are in the BR143 D you cant enable the Destination display neither the Passenger lights.
    if you go to the Back of the Train to the 767.2 DABpbzfa, you can enable those things but only the first wagon lights up an shows Passenger Informations. The rest stays dark.

Edit The Passenger lights dont work at all. But for the Cpu Trains they do....

If you start a run with the Dosto the Red rear lights of the 143 are off, so you have to go to the back enable them return to the Cab and loose Time to get your service on Scedule

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

1. Confirm
    2. Didn't notice - will check :)
    3. [Ctr][+] to switch Cab without loosing time
    EDIT: ad 1. depends on speed but that "dynamic lock" seems to be way to long

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. German_Train_Driver

I´m playing on Xbox one X ^^ So no Keyboard =)

• Like Like x 1
  4. German_Train_Driver

Found another one. The Windshield wipers stop working after some random Time.... on the Db 143

• Like Like x 1
  5. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

1. DB BR 143 use the throttle like AFB. If you decreace the AFB throttle from 60 to 50 the train speed decrease from 60 to 50. But if you hold RB the AFB/throttle lever decrease until 0km/h (because on DB BR 143 we use RT/RB to manage the AFB/throttle. All the other locos has 2 separate lever: 1 for AFB and 1 for the throttle and with RT/RB we usually manage only the throttle lever). Or again, are you sure the 2 different brakes are both on release position?

2. RSN it was the first German Dlc for TSW1, all the features you are talking for it was added only on future Dlcs like Main Spessart Bahn, RRO and HRR. So, 767.2 Dosto cab of RSN has not the destination panel feature.

6. breblimator

breblimator Guest

It is not about that. There is a serious 'cooldown' after braking.

7. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Well, actually that's just the way it was in TSW2020. The db143 has no destination board feature.
    But it's possible to light the whole dosto. You have to disconnect the DABpzbfa with the buttons on the left site in the DABpzbfa cabin (I think it was mcb and one other) and connect them again, then your able to light all Waggons including passenger info. Can't play right now, but I'll check tommorow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Update:

3. Yes, on DB BR 185.2 the AFB looks a bit bugged, if I decrease for example from 60 to 50km/h the AFB brake decrease the speed of additional 10km/h (in this case til 40km/h) then the yellow bar (brake power) decrease and the blue bar (engine power) come back to work correctely. All that is sad because AFB its absolutely not precise like on TSW1: RSN.

• Like Like x 2
  9. German_Train_Driver

I´m Talking about the Db 185 AFB and believe i know how to play the game i was lvl 460 in TSW 2020.
    Also i´m a Real Train Driver so i know what to do ;) i drive some of the Trains in RL :love:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  10. t.reizner35

t.reizner35 Active Member

In scenarios when you use the BR185.2 as a freight train it always ends up as a BR143 when you start the game. Did anybody notice that too?

11. German_Train_Driver

I found another one try holding the B or Circle button in front of a Signal, then u see the Signal change:D i hope they´ll fix this soon =)

• Like Like x 1
  12. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Maybe that guy :D >> lol <<

13. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

14. breblimator

breblimator Guest

15. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

This occurs on HRR as well.

Basically when you phone the signaller, they throw the signal in front of you and give you a shunt aspect.

Instead, the signaller should just tell you to go away...

It's annoying, as pressing B cancels SIFA, but pressing it too long phones the signaller.

They should have either used a different button, or increased the timer between the short press and long press.

TrainSim-Matt - Sorry to tag you, but please could you have a quick look at this and answer the following:

- Should the dispatcher throw the signal back in front of you?

- Is there any way the short press > long press time difference could be increased? As the moment it seems to be set at 0.5-1 s, however as contacting the signaller should be a very deliberate thing, can this be increased to 2 or even 5 seconds? Would be an easy win!

• Like Like x 3
  16. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Add to the list LIRR too!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  17. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

No, it shouldn't throw the signal - and i can look at increasing the time.

Matt.

• Like Like x 3
  18. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You need to enable train line power. Put the train line power switch to start (left of throttle in control car...does not seem to work in the locomotive). Then all passenger lights and destination displays should be on across the entire train. Just tried it myself in TSW2 and everything comes on.

On MSB, I think in timetable mode, train line power is already set to on... but not this route.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. German_Train_Driver

Okay i´ll try it later.

Edit: nope doesn´t work

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  20. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Does work for me. Only in the control car. Not locomotive.

21. German_Train_Driver

Hmm i tried it in the dostos cabin car... could you tell me exactly what you are doing maybe i´m missing something

22. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

The 143 has No Destination Board because DTG never worked on it to change this

23. German_Train_Driver

I Know but if you use the dostos the dostos has, an d it works but only th dostos itslef shows it and the other dispalys stat dark.

24. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

They need to reworked the Destination system to adding to every route and Train, because the Dostos have only for RSN, Main Spessart Bahn or Rapid Transit, and on Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr or Rhein Ruhr Osten is always Nicht Einsteigen because we have no destinations for this routes

25. German_Train_Driver

you can set an induvidual with the arrow keys not the target destionation =)

26. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

I know but nothing is right as Destinations because it’s only available for the 425 for Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr with RE1, RE2 or RE6 but we need this for Dostos and 146 Loco

27. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I use this switch (see screenshot), turn on the coach lights and then set the destination display... all from the control car. After this is done, all of the train has destination displays and lights. If you don't use this switch, only the first car comes on.

Attached Files:

• rsn.png
      rsn.png
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  28. German_Train_Driver

Yeah i tried allready which Platform youre Playing on? XBOX Playstation or PC?
    I tried on XBOX and it does not wor for me

29. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Xbox. Odd how it doesn't work for you. If you can make a video, might make things clearer.

30. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

In the dostos if you put the train line power switch to start and then on and then go to one of the panels near the passenger doors, you should be able to use that panel to activate passenger lights for all the passenger cars. Using the train line power switch in the dosto cab should update the rest of the passenger boards on all the passengers cars.

31. German_Train_Driver

yeah i re downloaded the full game. it works now with the lighting, thx. but the rest is going to need a patch i guess

32. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

Yeah the AFB will because I’m having the same problems with it in the BR 185.2. At the moment it is difficult to disengage the AFB e-brake.