Signals And Speeds

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by stevedolby86, Sep 19, 2020.

1. stevedolby86

stevedolby86 New Member

Firstly, there are no ground signals at neither the south nor north end of Wefoc yard(Wembley) , also some of the speeds in Wefoc yard and also along the Willesden relief lines are set at 90, as somebody that signs Wembley I can assure you the speed inside Wefoc on all lines is 10 mph, not 15, the Down Willesden relief is 20mph, not 90, and the Up Willesden relief as far as Sudbury Junction is 10 mph, UP/down Willesden relief is also 20mph with the points coming off the Up Slow being at 15mph. Also, and this should be extremely embarrassing for the team that built this route, the signal directly North of Watford station, signal WT3116, is on the down slow, when in actual fact that signal is for the up fast, so they have put a main aspect signal on the wrong line facing the wrong direction, hang your head in shame fellas(I was more amused than annoyed tho), clearly this route hasn’t been fully checked or even completed before release cause through one of the sets of points leaving Euston the speed is once again set at 90 rather than the 25mph it actually is, there is a free route map available over at https://www.trackaccessproductions.com/ that’s extremely accurate which goes from Euston as far as Rugby, on a positive tho, Birmingham international looks good, just a shame Coventry looks like it’s been done by someone in a rush in a couple of hours, much like the majority of this route. I won’t even get into the amount of structures that seem to be fouling the line, and the issues regarding the rolling stock as I’m sure other customers have already reported these issues, I will say this tho, the track work is pretty accurate so at least you can be proud of that.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

3. stevedolby86

stevedolby86 New Member

Thats a good point but ive already sent a ticket to Dovetail stating the route so they would have seen it which is all that matters. Cheers.