PlayStation Br 442 Talent 2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by helderbrincolas, Oct 15, 2020.

1. helderbrincolas

helderbrincolas Well-Known Member

The PZB acknowledge button on the BR 442 Talent 2 ( Köln High Speed route) doesn't do the habitual sounds when pressing it, all the german trains give the usual alarm sound when pressing the PZB acknowledge button.Not hearing it when playing with PZB is a immersion killer in my opinion... Can you report this to the team please? DTG Protagonist

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  2. Emizel

Emizel New Member

In real life, an alarm tone sounds when you press any of the PZB buttons (source: a Br 442 driver cab ride video)
    But i like that there is no alarm sound. so I can activate SIFA and not have to hear the PZB sound every 30 seconds.

• Like Like x 1
  3. helderbrincolas

helderbrincolas Well-Known Member

Yes i understand that some how is good don't hear the pzb sound every 30 sec because of SIFA , but for me when i acknowledge pzb restrictions i like to hear the PZB sound. This bug on the Talent 2 is a imerssion killer for me...

4. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

For me, the PZB acknowledge makes a sound when selecting it manually, but doesn't make the sound if using the controller shortcut.

I believe I've seen a post in the technical report forum regarding this - hopefully we'll see a fix in future

5. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

Maybe the circle button pressed quick can make the SIFA and holding the circle button would be for PZB Wachsam. And holding square button would be to ask permission.

6. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I made a thread about a new controller scheme but with PZB and Sifa differentiated but it didn't seem to be wanted by a large part of the community so I doubt it's going to happen

7. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

"And holding square button to ask permission [to the dispatcher to pass a signal at danger]"