What About A Small New Route Called Staten Island Railway

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Justin Navarro, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Justin Navarro

Justin Navarro Member

I think the Staten Island railway would be a nice little route on TSW2 especially since you guys like making some small routes. theres only 21 stops not that much and the whole route is only 14 miles this would be a nice little new route and a nice add-on not only for TSW2 players but for the MTA TSW2 collection. here are some pictures. the models used on Staten Island Railway are the R44's. I don't know too much about the
    Staten Island railway because im from the city where I use the New York City Transit but this would be a nice dlc for everyone to enjoy and for people that never seen this they can try it out
    [​IMG]

upload_2021-1-11_0-15-4.jpeg

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all the stops are accurate besides Atlantic, Nassau for grant av its not that its Grant City. and Arthur kill isn't under construction so just to be clear Atlantic and Nassau Stations DO NOT EXIST on the Staten Island Railway the rest of the stations are indeed accurate. please consider this its a small route with one type of train which is the R44's 14miles and 21 stations please consider adding to TSW2. thanks for reading

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Wasn't this one already suggested a few weeks ago?

3. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

It's a lot of times being suggested.

4. Justin Navarro

Justin Navarro Member

Probably but this suggestion is more detailed

5. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

This was suggested many times by me and some of the others from NYC. I'd love to see SIR and the R44's in the game, but it's better if you contribute to the more liked, bigger and better suggestions that already have some support, instead of making a whole new one.

Here's a link to a big one: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/staten-island-railway.31084/

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  6. Justin Navarro

Justin Navarro Member

I understand what your saying I get it. im a New Yorker to I want to see all of these NYC Trains in the game I just feel like if different people post the same thing they can see how bad we want that certain route.

7. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Nah, it really just clogs the forums with the same exact thing. I feel like if we give more support to the bigger threads, they'll really see that it's wanted. I'm a New Yorker as well. I grew up in Harlem. I'd love to see the 1 or 6 Trains in the game. We have multiple suggestions for NYC Subway. I think it's fine to make a suggestion for each line (I've already made one for both 7 Av and Lexington Av), and maybe a duplicate post or 2. But SIR has been suggested so many times already. Maybe in a few months we can get a new thread for it.

If you want NYC Subway, I suggest you check out the J/M/Z, 1/2/3, or 4/5/6 Threads.

• Like Like x 1