Xbox Lirr 3rd Szenario Not Able To Beat

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bobbobberdd, Sep 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

In the Long Island Railroad DLC in the Third Szenario (German Name Dauerlauf) is a AI M7 on Country Life Press Stadion that wont Move that makes it Impossible to Finish this Szenario

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  2. bobbobberdd

TrainSim-Adam I'm sorry to bother you but even after today's update on Lirr, this scenario cannot be completed. An M7 is still blocking the passage to County Life Press. I Play on XboxOne S 16207446832233220134221971555529.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

It's the "famous" Race Day Run scenario ....

• Like Like x 1
  4. TrainSim-Adam

TrainSim-Adam Staff Member

Hiya,
    Thanks for the thread. As noted in the thread below, we need more information from users experiencing this as we are unable to reproduce the problem at Dovetail. Please submit Kayako tickets with as much detail as possible including things like XP levels and other owned DLC. We need to find the common link between those experiencing this.
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/lirr-race-day-run-scenario.36947/#post-309764

5. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I didn't drive on LIRR for quite some time, but just gave it a try. On my PS4pro there's no problem with this scenario.
    Just for the record, I arrived at Garden City really early, and the train for the opposite direction passed me while I was waiting for the departure time.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  6. bobbobberdd

I also tried it earlier, arrived a little early like you, but the train didn't move for me. I then waited briefly until I was already 5 minutes behind the schedule.

7. bobbobberdd

I have submited a ticket, but I still have one question. This Train in this Scenario seems to be a Problem for many. Why not just remove the Train and see if the Scenario works anyway?

• Like Like x 1
  8. bobbobberdd

Now it's getting strange. I just started the Scenario again to make a Video for Techsupport. When I got to Garden City the signal was yellow, which would have put me on the blocked section at Country Life Press. I then called the signaler in Gardem City just before the stop, out of curiosity, and my signal changed to red and the bugged train started moving

9. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

Just tried again this time contacting the signaller ahead of arriving at Garden City and when I stopped there was a red light and the train just round the corner now moving…

• Like Like x 1
  10. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

Ps interestingly once the train had passed the red signal remained although the signaller said to proceed at restricted speed. Once past the red signal all proceeded fine under amber to the next stop.