Arriva Wales Dmu 158 And 143 Scenario Missing

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Armardar, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Armardar

Armardar Member

Hello,

I just bought the Bristol to Swansea extended route and the Arriva Class 158 and 143 DMU add on too.

I have installed both but there are no career scenarios for the 143 or 150 (which is why I bought it).

Having looked, the 4 career scenarios for the DMUs say they are for the Bristol to Cardiff route, but I bought the extended Swansea route which incudes the route to Cardiff.

Does anyone know why the Scenarios are not appearing?

thanks,

Arm

2. hightower

hightower Guest

Sadly it’s because Bristol - Cardiff is a completely different DLC, utterly ridiculous as it may seem, and it goes without saying that there’s no way to get those scenarios to work on the Bristol - Swansea route.

I’ll leave it at that rather than pass comment on the situation you find yourself in, suffice to say you’ve become a victim of what seems to be the way DTG likes to do business.

If you’ve played it for less than 2hrs you could always try and ask Steam for a refund.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2018
  3. Armardar

Armardar Member

Thanks for response high tower, I have requested a refund as I have two locos and spent majority of the time attempting to use community Scenarios that dont work either as I dont have £100s of DLC

4. hightower

hightower Guest

It is a pain. However, with a bit of work there are ways around that. Have a watch of these if you get a chance...it’s worth the effort!

There’s plenty of other tutorials on YT, or written content you can find via Google if you need it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I think this is one of the main reasons DTG has seemingly moved over to an extension platform. I got the Cardiff to Bristol pack thinking it was the Bristol to Swansea pack, so ended up buying both...

6. Armardar

Armardar Member

Hightower ... Great recommendation ! Thanks

• Like Like x 1