1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arriva Wales Dmu 158 And 143 Scenario Missing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Armardar, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Armardar

Armardar Member

Hello,

I just bought the Bristol to Swansea extended route and the Arriva Class 158 and 143 DMU add on too.

I have installed both but there are no career scenarios for the 143 or 150 (which is why I bought it).

Having looked, the 4 career scenarios for the DMUs say they are for the Bristol to Cardiff route, but I bought the extended Swansea route which incudes the route to Cardiff.

Does anyone know why the Scenarios are not appearing?

thanks,

Arm

2. hightower

hightower Well-Known Member

Sadly it’s because Bristol - Cardiff is a completely different DLC, utterly ridiculous as it may seem, and it goes without saying that there’s no way to get those scenarios to work on the Bristol - Swansea route.

I’ll leave it at that rather than pass comment on the situation you find yourself in, suffice to say you’ve become a victim of what seems to be the way DTG likes to do business.

If you’ve played it for less than 2hrs you could always try and ask Steam for a refund.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  3. Armardar

Armardar Member

Thanks for response high tower, I have requested a refund as I have two locos and spent majority of the time attempting to use community Scenarios that dont work either as I dont have £100s of DLC

4. hightower

hightower Well-Known Member

It is a pain. However, with a bit of work there are ways around that. Have a watch of these if you get a chance...it’s worth the effort!

There’s plenty of other tutorials on YT, or written content you can find via Google if you need it.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    • Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I think this is one of the main reasons DTG has seemingly moved over to an extension platform. I got the Cardiff to Bristol pack thinking it was the Bristol to Swansea pack, so ended up buying both...

6. Armardar

Armardar Member

Hightower ... Great recommendation ! Thanks

• Upvote Upvote x 1