PC Boston Sprinter - Amtk #66 Boston - Depot

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Joefitz531, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Joefitz531

Joefitz531 New Member

Has anyone tried the ACS-64 service 0814 to the Southampton Yard? The siding they want you to store it on is inside the maintenance facility. Is there anyway to open the door? If you free cam through the facility there's no interior so I don't think you can go in there. Anyone else have this issue/figured it out/have any clue what I'm talking about?

2. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

I can't find that service in the ACS-64 service timetable. Guess it is one of those "invisible" services that DTG needs to add to the list of services.

3. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

4. SteveDAFC

SteveDAFC New Member

Yes I derail every time, tried it 3 times this week. Yet another unfixed bug. I guess just don’t do it, skip to menu & choose another service.
    Ok sorry I’ve read the other thread. Simply ignore the guide track on the map from Amtrak Runner stop, use a free track between the stored trains and enter from the other side. Easy.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  5. haxorouse#4737

haxorouse#4737 New Member

ok, seriously how has this not been fixed, it's in the journey for Celestia's sake

• Like Like x 2
  6. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Yes it's another broken Journey element, fortunately with a workround if you know how to search these forums.

How long would it take for someone at DTG or the original scenario compiler to correct their error?

Of course the rub as I mentioned in another thread is when you do get in the carriage shed, they removed the faces from the 3D model interior so you just look straight out on to the outside world as if the building isn't even there!

7. grumypop51

grumypop51 Well-Known Member

It's as expected from DTG. Too much emphasis on the next thing, rather than a serious attempt to fix previous things. Ho-hum. Just look at the rash of patches for every new route released on TSW3 since it began. At least three for the latest Bremen route since launch. Cross city also wasn't without several bugs from what I can gather. The main interest seems to be on raking in the moolah!