PC Crashes After Ue4.26 Update

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by kosti.nuuja, Sep 6, 2021.

1. kosti.nuuja

kosti.nuuja Well-Known Member

I have experienced crashing after UE4.26 update, which was very unusual before the update. Several times on Boston Sprinter, twice on Hamburg-Lübeck and once on Great Western Express.

2. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Some kind of update from DTG on their progress with this issue would be helpful!

I've just taken delivery of a new PC and I am now getting random in game crashes as well, so it looks like its back to my old PC for the moment. If anyone from DTG is reading this wants to contact me, I would be more than happy to assist in anyway I can.

3. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

play tsw2 completely normal

4. kosti.nuuja

kosti.nuuja Well-Known Member

What do you mean? Without community mods?

5. Jannerdunk

Well, its definitely not to do with the mods in my case as I have none installed. As mentioned above I am getting the in game crashes on a brand new PC with a fresh install (steam download) of the game. The only thing I have done is updated the graphics drivers, which did not solve the issue

Apart from a few personal documents there is nothing else on the new machine yet, so it can't be any legacy issue.

6. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey folks; thanks for letting us know.

If you're experiencing issues on Steam, there are a couple of things to check first up (I know mods have already been mentioned):
    • Check any mods you may have installed which aren't compatible with UE4.26 - details here.
    • Verify the integrity of your game files - details here.
    If these persist, we'd love to get some more information from you about where you were in the route, which loco you were driving, any actions you'd undertaken, that sort of thing. That'll help us narrow down the potential issue and help to diagnose it more easily. Could you do that by submitting a support ticket for us here, please, providing as much information as you can?

We'll pick it up and investigate.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jannerdunk

Thanks JD, I will submit a ticket.