Dresden Game Crash

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by JayJay3692, Oct 6, 2021.

1. JayJay3692

JayJay3692 New Member

I just finished updating TSW2 with the latest update on my PS4, and after watching the Roadmap stream thought I’d give the new Meißen branch a try, and also test a freight service running up the mainline instead of the avoiding line, I went into service mode, went into the “No ICE train” version of the timetable, and I noticed that the MRCE ES 64 U2 from Hauptstrecke Hamburg – Lübeck was also available to drive, so I clicked on a service that went from Dresden to Riesa via the mainline at about 10:00 or so, and then the game crashed immediately, which was a shame because I was really hoping the crashes on Dresden were fixed :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Symbol

Symbol New Member

Same here, still not fixed :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  3. sergio volodstok

sergio volodstok Active Member

I haven't experienced a game crash yet, but service mode is still nearly unplayable as AI controlled trains are now running red signals resulting in getting the "signal passed at danger" message and thereby ending the session.. Twice today I tried running a service on Dresden with the BR 155, and both times the service failed shortly after because of a AI train passing a red.. Before the update I never once experienced this in service mode, only in scenario planner.

Really is ridiculous! You'd think this stuff would be noticed during testing and fixed.. :mad:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

Same here…

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

Tell me the service/loco and I will try them out later. I just completed my first run (7:47am service) from Meißen branch with the DB BR146.2.

• Like Like x 2
  6. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

Hello

So with me on the PS4 it is also the case that after today's two updates my problems are still there.

It is so that the free exploration and the timetable mode are simply not playable, as soon as I start one of the two I get the error message CE-34878-0

In other forums I have read that it could be related to the DLC of the BR 101 and that I should reinstall everything, but that would mean that all creations will be deleted.

I hope that this will be resolved and that my message will be understood because I used the google translator.

with friendly greetings from Germany

• Like Like x 1
  7. JayJay3692

JayJay3692 New Member

I just tried again today and yet again crashed instantly, the service I have tried doing is the 10:08 service “Freight Dresden - Riesa” using the BR182 MRCE

8. JayJay3692

JayJay3692 New Member

Yes I also uninstalled and reinstalled everything last night, and the problem still occurred, so uninstalling/reinstalling didn’t fix anything.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

10. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

Getting this too, as soon as I try to start a route through journey mode it crashes. This has only started happening since the last update as was able to play it before

11. bassman612

bassman612 Member

Just had another crash on standard PS4 as I approached Dresden on a freight run at the usual place, just after Dresden Mitte. I was using the 'no ice' timetable. So still not stable after the 'fix'. I can run fine out of Dresden towards Riesa, but not inbound.

• Like Like x 1
  12. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

I reluctantly uninstalled everything last night and reinstalled it back with the exception of DB BR 101 and so far Dresden is fine . Should not have to do it . Hopefully there is a fix for the 101 soon . I don’t think DTG should release anything until all of Rush Hour is fixed. I’m on PS4

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

I'd consider it too if it wasn't because I just reinstalled the game and all my DLC a few weeks ago, and I'm actually using the BR 101 on HRR every now and then. I wouldn't want to lose that option just to play Dresden again. Ultimately it's on DTG's shoulders to sort this out for us.

• Like Like x 2
  14. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

That’s a good point . I love the 101 and you have got me thinking that it might be worth me reinstalling it and using it on HRR and not use Dresden until it’s all sorted .

• Like Like x 1
  15. liammaxwell10

liammaxwell10 New Member

I just drove an ICE and when I got nearer to Dresden it crashed on PS4 :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I have a PS4pro. After the last update, the game is quite unstable. Yesterday I had four game crashes on the menu. The problem is that game crashes are random.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mayerling

Mayerling Member

I'm also having trouble with the PS4 Pro crashing on the Dresden route. It'll crash after about 10 minutes, no matter what. Free Roam, Service, Journey, all borked. I don't even have the BR101. Frustrating as hell.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Richard CZE

The game crashes even though there are no other trains in my area. I hope a quick fix will come as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  19. palecek.m

palecek.m New Member

many crashes in Dresden area, different services, time, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  20. maikcolonia

Here is my news after the update:

I installed the BR 101 again, now I can at least start the free exploration and the timetable mode again.
    As soon as I leave Dresden, however, there is a crash at certain points.

21. maikcolonia

Insanity!

For a brief moment I thought that the Dresden Riesa problems had been fixed.

I started a freight train in Dresden and everything went fine out of Dresden.
    I was happy and hoped that everything would get better now, the ride really seemed to work.

Unfortunately, I was taught better, shortly before Riesa on the bridge then the crash and the usual error message.

Hope is slowly fading ...

• Like Like x 1
  22. li150special

li150special Well-Known Member

Same here. Freight train crashed once between Dresden Mitte and Dresden Hbf and once after completing the service at Dresden Hbf

PS4, all German DLCs installed, using the timetable without ICE.

23. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

It' s not only the Dresden route causing problems. Till now I was lucky to not have experienced any crashes at all, but now after the recent update the game crashed on me twice in an hout time. Both crashes occurred while driving with no other trains nor stations in the vicinity. First crash happened on BML , scenario Quarry Line Quandary with class 387, about 10 miles away from Gatwick. Second one on Boston Sprinter in timetable mode with the ACS-64 on the Amtrak Northeast Regional #95 with departure at 06.09. Crashed about 18 miles away from Providence. Again no other trains nor station around. I'm on a standard ps4.
    Greetings from Belgium.

• Like Like x 1
  24. maikcolonia

It's really not fun anymore.

Yesterday I was able to drive a freight train from Dresden Hauptbahnhof to Röderau without any problems, today I wanted to test an ICE ride and after leaving Dresden Hauptbahnhof and the first stop in Dresden Neustadt the crash occurred with the error message in the blue screen after I entered Dresden Neustadt closed the doors

• Like Like x 1
  25. bassman612

bassman612 Member

I was only 50 meters from my stopping point at Riesa yard when I crashed. I was in the 155 on a freight run from Dresden to Riesa on standard PS4. So close to finishing it, but no, got the blue screen again.

• Like Like x 1
  26. maikcolonia

Right, exactly the same for me ...

27. cave#2063

cave#2063 New Member

Happens to me as well. Nahwnahverkehr AI trains behavior seems a bit random. Sometimes AI train SPAT gets "fixed" by replaying, sometimes it occurs again, and again, and again and there's no way to avoid it. I hope this gets fixed soon.

28. Richard CZE

It also crashed in front of Dresden Hbf station a while ago. :-(

• Like Like x 2
  29. maikcolonia

Will this madness never get better?!?

It's no longer fun.

Are you not interested in fixing these errors?

• Like Like x 1