Dresden Bug Service - 08:15 Freight Riesa Dresden

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tcmikaelsouza, Oct 5, 2021.

1. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

I inform you that there is a train stuck right at the beginning of the new branch during the service "08:15 Freight Riesa Dresden"

2. tcmikaelsouza

Palliative solution: start the service on foot and not from the timetable, because starting on foot, the train passes in question, it goes straight through, starting with the timetable the train in question is stopped, starts to move, and then locks for good.

3. tcmikaelsouza

DTG JD apparently there is a problem with the AI trains, as I was playing S1 Dresden - Meissen, and I was saving along the progress, my game crashed and I picked up where I left off, arriving on the final path, a train even in front of a green light didn't progress, causing a red light to cascade for me, and I couldn't complete the path.

4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Thank you. Flagged with the team.

5. tcmikaelsouza

DTG JD

Thank you very much, I managed to finish my journey, S1 because the locked train was on the platform beside me, at the penultimate station, I walked to this train, opened and closed the doors in the cockpit without sitting in the driver's chair and the The train started to move again, releasing the signal of the train behind it and consequently mine, this has already happened on another occasion in a cargo service, when it was arriving in Lubeck and an AI train did not leave its place, I walked towards it, I repeated the procedure above and he started to move, opening the signal for me.

There is a failure in the PIS of Dresden trains when I leave the game and return from "Return to saved game", another problem very similar to Hamburg Lubeck, the issue is that in Dresden when pressing the "Auto Set Destination" button on the PIS it returns, which does not happen in Hamburg as the PIS is locked and not selectable. Dresden is still crashing for me, it crashed between yesterday and today about three times, whether on the timetable with or without ICE, I use the PS4 Fat.

I take the opportunity to ask them to check the sound of the M7 LIRR locomotive, it remains inaudible.

Once again I thank you for your attention, I apologize for the grammar error, I am Brazilian and I use Google Translator.