C2c And Greater Anglia

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GooseWaffe, Sep 22, 2021.

1. GooseWaffe

GooseWaffe Member

Hallo, I don't know if this has been suggested but a cool little route would be the british c2c line using the class 357 and class 387 electrostar would be nice to see another type of electrostar get some love and possible greater anglia, using the class 320's the class 90, that is all, have a gooden!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. JealousSheep768

JealousSheep768 Well-Known Member

Sell the route to me, what makes this route worth buying, what are each of the trains like, what are its defining features? trainsimplayer has an excellent route suggestion guide

• Like Like x 3
  3. GooseWaffe

GooseWaffe Member

Hey mate, sorry only just seen this.

The c2c route would be interesting as it would have around 130 miles of track to choose from, where you could have a main line and a possible branch line later on.
    It would include the already added Class 387 Electrostar but it would actually get to use it's AC function
    Another trainset would be the Class 357 Electrostar, which is something different from the others, firstly, it's really the only place it is used, it has a proper cabin and would just be an interesting addition. We'd also get to see London Fenchurch street, a station not currently seen in Train Sim World 2.
    They are also purchasing a fleet of Class 730 Aventra trainsets, this could be an interesting selling point as the Aventra isn't anywhere else on the game and is the successor to the Electrostars.

Greater Anglia would be a good idea as there are multiple routes to choose from. They also have access to a much wider range of trainsets.
    Anywhere from the older Class 317, Class 321, Class 322 all the way to the newer Class 720 Aventra, Class 745 FLIRT, Class 379 Electrostar (woo fun).
    The route options could be the Stansted Express, similar to the Gatwick Express. Great Eastern For a smaller route to Southend-On-Sea or other places. Another could be regional.
    This has the possibility to have multiple routes starting from the same station with some either being added as addons or entirely different routes.

Sorry, I'm terrible at selling things, but hopefully this at least got a couple ideas in your head. Sorry once again for the late reply.

• Like Like x 3
  4. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Nice suggestion, i would buy that.

Screenshot_20211021-060105_Chrome.jpg

5. OKCharles

OKCharles New Member

As someone from Norfolk, I would love to see Greater Anglia routes in the game.

6. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

I think that - whilst c2c would feature 2 Electrostars - it would be, at the end of the day, a rather unique experience from BML/ECW/SEHS.

Not only is the 387 running in AC mode, but the 357 is very unique in the electrostar family.

I'd give this my +1

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Buggleskelly

Buggleskelly New Member

Ah yes my favourite Electrostar, the 357 would finally get some recognition for once. One of two classes of this family to be AC only and one of two classes not to have an end gangway or restricted view in cab.

8. Rybnicki

Rybnicki Well-Known Member

9. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

And what's wrong with someone suggesting it again...?

It shows support and different people can put a different spin (this one didn't, but the point is still valid) on the topic.

10. Rybnicki

Rybnicki Well-Known Member

Because those 4 threads have a lot more information on the route in question, so it's helpful to anyone looking through this! I will say, I did mean to post it to the more recent C2C suggestion thread, so my bad on that.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021