PC Bml Invisible Wall South Of Hassocks

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rudolf, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

20211103091703_1.jpg 20211103091723_1.jpg

If you go on foot, moving southward from Hassocks, you hit an invisible wall. This is a pity, a little further is a beautiful tunnel entrance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Do you come across an invisible wall when walking on the tracks or when sitting in train south of Hassocks? I would like to know since I am interested in downloading this game and I am trying to do a proper review checkup before I can do my final purchase.

3. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Walking. The route in general runs fine, no need to worry about that.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Both bridges within a short distance there have invisible walls I think. I sometimes drive with a ‘nose cam’ by placing the external camera in front of the train and it gets glitched to underneath the tracks at the invisible walls at these bridges.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KatiaBLR

KatiaBLR Well-Known Member

exact same happens with me

i always drive with the 'nose cam / front camera view' and between the two bridges south of hassocks but north of the tunnel, the camera suddenly jumps underneath the tracks. if you reset it it goes back under the track again at the next bridge.

happens in both directions and in any traction at any time of day/night.

• Like Like x 1
  6. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

I see. So since a lot of other people are facing this issue, I think you are better of trying to reporting this to the team. How did the invisible wall come in the game? Was it because the DLC was half downloaded when you bought it or was it made that way? A reason why I an checking on this issue is because like I said in my previous post I am interested in downloading this route and I want to ensure that it runs smoothly and if there is any issue then I can refund it.

In fact I don't really drive the train much I just ride as a passenger. So, do you face the invisible wall in both directions when you are driving the train or even when you are riding as a passenger sitting on a seat? I would like to know so that I am safe when I am riding as a passenger.