Raildriver V Joystick

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jamster47, Nov 25, 2021.

1. jamster47

jamster47 Well-Known Member

Good evening all.

I am hoping for some advice on a recent purchase. I have recently sourced a brand new Raildriver controller via EBay and having purchased it now have massive buyers remorse along with a few bills that have come out of nowhere (vets!)
    I have some thrustmaster airbus controllers for MS2020 and have seen a few threads suggesting these can be configured to control trains. Is that right or is it very limited?
    My primary interest is modern stock such as electrostars on London Brighton (whilst keeping everything crossed for c2c and the class 357 to appear)
    The Raildriver is still brand new in the box so not sure whether I’m best off reselling it if I can mimic functions with expensive hardware I’ve already purchased.
    Any advice gratefully received.

cheers all

2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

At this time the only officially supported hardware for Train Sim World is Raildriver.

There have been some proposals to use flight sticks (and throttles) for TSW, and so far the most "official" piece of news I can give you is that on the last player survey (from time to time - I believe once a year? there is a survey about the game made by the devs) it was asked "if you own a flight stick", so that might mean it's a possibility they are considering.

In the meantime I hope this might be useful.
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/xinput-game-controller-raildriver-dll.45793/
    Not sure if it only works with game controllers or can be made to work with other hardware, you might want to comment on that thread for more info, (very sadly) I'm on console so I fear I can't help you much more than that.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jamster47

Thanks for the advice and the link. I will take a look and see what I can do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

What Thrustmaster TCA controllers do you have?

One or two Thrustmaster TCA Airbus throttles (or the TCA Addon with a TCA Throttle) would work with my Thrustmaster TARGET script for TSW. I assume you have seen the thread about it. If not, check it out here:

Thurstmaster Target Script For Warthog Throttle + Saitek Tq Profile | Dovetail Games Forums

I have been promising an update for a long time and will be releasing something this weekend including scripts to support the Warthog throttle with a single TCA Airbus Throttle (5 axis), or using 1 or 2 TCA Throttles alone (2 or 4 axis). I am really curious about the TCA Boeing throttle just released. I assume it will work with TARGET, but Thrustmaster hasn't said so on their website. Sadly, the TCA stuff doesn't have enough buttons, though.

But honestly, if you want the easiest way to control TSW/TSW2, the Raildriver is your best bet. Your original post was from a couple weeks ago so maybe you already decided what to do. If all I had was the Raildriver, it would be good enough (better than using a keyboard or Xbox controller!). I did the TARGET script because I like doing stuff like that. For the locomotives I have programmed, it works really well, but I will never be able to support all the DLC. The Raildriver will.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. jamster47

Thank you, I had not seen that thread so will take a look. I have the throttle quadrant for Airbus and the extra unit with flaps and speed brakes on plus joystick. I have still got the raildriver but its still in the box at the moment. Just haven’t had the time sadly with life getting in the way of play :-(

6. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

I am about to release a version of my script to use a single TCA Quadrant, or 2 TCA quadrants (my 2nd TCA quadrant will arrive in a couple days). I will add lines to use the TCA Add-On in the same way the 2nd TCA quadrant will work, so both can be used interchangeably. If you get a 2nd TCA quadrant, it isn't difficult to modify the lines to use all 6 axis.

Does the TCA addon have detents for the stops? I'm sure it does, but can you remove them so the lever moves full travel without detents? For the TCA quadrant, I removed the detents, but kept the reverser controls. So Reverser can be used for things like Bail-Off.

I released an updated version of the script last weekend, but didn't get to the TCA quadran only stuff. The released script works with a Warthog Throttle and single TCA quadrant, but the TCA is used for the independent brake and automatic brake typically (US and UK locos), and for other levers on the German locos.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  7. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

jamster47 I just released the version of my Thrustmaster TARGET script that supports using a TCA Airbus Throttle instead of a Warthog to run TSW. It also supports using 2 TCA Throttles (set as ENG 1&2 and ENG 3&4), but I didn't program it for the TCA Addon. I don't have the Addon myself (still can't find them). If you try it out and like the idea, I can add the TCA Add-on axes.

Two TCA throttles would be better because of the TCA Reverser setting (can be used for Bail Off or Release on some locomotives), but not required. If the TCA Addon (Flaps and Brake) can be configured without notch detents, I imagine the Addon would work pretty well too.

You can download it here if you want to try it out.
    Thurstmaster Target Script For Warthog Throttle + Saitek Tq Profile | Page 2 | Dovetail Games Forums

8. jamster47

Hello. Brilliant stuff. Thank you for your time and the hard work you put into this.
    I am working until the weekend but will try and download then and give it a try.
    I only have the two engine throttle unit but have the speed brakes and flaps units as well. I also have the thrustmaster rudder pedals. I wondered if they could be programmed as a dsd pedal.
    I’ll look forward to trying it and will let you know how I get on.
    Thank you again

9. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

I think you asked for 377 and 387 support on the TARGET script thread. I'll try to get them done before Friday so you can try them this weekend.

What Rudder pedals do you have? Is it one of the models that plugs into the RJ12 connector on the back of the TCA Airbus Throttle, or does it connect with a USB cable? Either way, it is easy to program any rudder pedal (not just a TARGET compatible Thrustmaster Rudder).

If your rudder pedals connect to the RJ12 connector on the TCA Throttle, then we can program it in TARGET. It takes a single KeyAxis() command added to the CommonConfig() section of my script.

If it is a rudder pedal that connects through a USB port, then you have to use other software to make it work. For example, I have Logitech/Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, which connect through a USB connector. The SST programming software provided by Logitech can easily be programmed to press a keyboard key when you press a foot pedal, or push the rudder one way or the other. This is generally true with all rudder pedals. If the rudder you have doesn't come with programming software, then a program like AutoHotKeys, or Joystick Gremlin can do it (among many other options).

Let me know what you have and I'll help you to make it work.

10. jamster47

Hello, yes the main ones I drive are the 377 and 387 so if it can work for those that would be awesome thank you and I can give it a try.

The pedals I have are: Thrustmaster Pedular Rudder pedals (TARGET Software( and they are connected via USB.

Thanks as always for your work on this.

11. jamster47

Hi Drakoz,

just wondered if you had any luck with the 377/387 implementation on the airbus throttles?

Was hoping to give them a try at the weekend.

12. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

Yes, I finished the 377 and 387. Also just did the 1972 Tube Stock for the London Underground. I need to check a few things (tonight?) and then will publish it.

13. jamster47

Aww brilliant. Will look forward to testing it. I have all my airbus stuff set up ready. Thank you again for your work on this.

14. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

I just posted the update to the TARGET script with the 377 and 387. Sorry it took so long. Looks like a recent update to TSW2 changed how a few of the German locomotives work, so I need to go fix them now in the script. I had hoped to get that fix out today, but it will take a bit more effort.

Also, exactly how would you like your Rudder pedal to work for the DSD function? Do you just want to be able to tap the rudder pedal to acknowledge the alerter (press the Q key)? Or something more complicated than that? Also, which pedal do you want to push to do that? The rudder itself (left and right can be made to work the same), or the left or right rudder "brake" pedals?

15. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

For controlling the Alerter (pressing the Q key) with your rudder pedals, the following should work.
    Code:
        // Pendular Rudder
        KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RIGHT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,50,100), PULSE+AWS_Reset, 0));

Place the above command right after the AWS_Reset command in the "Drakoz_TrainSimWorld2_TCA_Airbus.tmc" file. Here is what it should look like. You can use any text editor (or the TARGET editor) to search for AWS_Reset and edit the file. AWS_Reset should be around line 222 in the file.
    Code:
    	// Left Axis Red Button
    	MapKeyIO(&TCAQuadrant12, QT_BTN1, 0, AWS_Reset);

// Pendular Rudder
    	KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RIGHT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,50,100), PULSE+AWS_Reset, 0));

This presses the Q key momentarily when you move the right rudder brake pedal past 50%. At least that is what I hope it will do. It might be reversed. If it presses the Q key when you release the rudder brake pedal, then you need to use the following command instead:
    Code:
        // Pendular Rudder
        KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RIGHT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,50,100), 0, PULSE+AWS_Reset));

Note the difference is the order of the PULSE+AWS_Reset and the 0 on the end of the command.

The way it works is, the LIST(0,50,100) sets what range of travel of the pedal that will trigger the Q key. 0,50,100 means 0%, 50%, 100%. Hence 2 zones are defined, 0-50% and 50-100%. I want to press the Q key when we move into the 50-100% zone (or 0-50% zone if it is reversed). For your rudder brake pedals, I am unsure if the default "resting" position is 0% or 100%, so not sure which zone needs to trigger pressing the Q key.

AWS_Reset just means press the q key. I define AWS_Reset in the "Drakoz_TrainSimWorld2.ttm" file. You could just as easily replace AWS_Reset with 'q' (including the quotes). That is how TARGET works to specify what key to press. The PULSE+ means to quickly press and release the key. Without PULSE+, it will hold the q key as long as the rudder pedal is pressed.

You can also change the percentage so that it triggers with a small tap of the brake pedal. For example, assuming the default resting position for the pedal is 0%, then the following command will press the Q key by just moving the pedal past 10% of travel (a small tap).
    Code:
        // Pendular Rudder
        KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RIGHT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,10,100), PULSE+AWS_Reset, 0));

If this is reversed, then use LIST(0,90,100) and swap the PULSE+AWS_Reset and the 0 as follows. Is this making sense?
    Code:
        // Pendular Rudder
        KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RIGHT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,90,100), 0, PULSE+AWS_Reset));

You can enable the left rudder brake pedal to do the same thing with the following (again assuming pedal at rest is 0%).
    Code:
        // Pendular Rudder
        KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_LEFT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,10,100), PULSE+AWS_Reset, 0));

If you want to use the rudder pedal itself (not the brake pedals), then you can use the following command.
    Code:
        // Pendular Rudder
        KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RUDDER, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,40,60,100), PULSE+AWS_Reset, 0, PULSE+AWS_Reset));

This time, I am using 3 zones, 0-40%, 40-60%, and 60 to 100%. Your rudder pedal centers on 50% of course. Move the rudder pedal left or right into the 0-40% or 60-100% ranges, and it will press the Q key. Maybe this is what you prefer.

In the example below, I have added all 3 pedals (left, right, and the rudder) to press the Q key if you tap any of them (assuming I have the 0% resting default correct). I also show it in context just below the AWS_Reset command already defined in the script. You might just want to copy the text below and try out to decide which you prefer.
    Code:
    	// Left Axis Red Button
    	MapKeyIO(&TCAQuadrant12, QT_BTN1, 0, AWS_Reset);

// Pendular Rudder
    	KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RIGHT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,10,100), PULSE+AWS_Reset, 0));
    	KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_LEFT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,10,100), PULSE+AWS_Reset, 0));
    	KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RUDDER, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,40,60,100), PULSE+AWS_Reset, 0, PULSE+AWS_Reset));

For extra credit, if you want to define other keys to be pressed due to tapping a rudder pedal, you can replace AWS_Reset with any other key. For example, the following would blow the horn using the left rudder brake pedal. SPC means the space bar.
    Code:
    	KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_LEFT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,10,100), SPC, 0));

This time I didn't use PULSE+ because you want to blow the horn as long as you hold the pedal down.

There are some subtle details I'm not explaining, but everything shown above is default TARGET Scripting and explained in the TARGET Scripting Editor manual. Or just ask questions. I am happy to help.

16. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

Oh, forgot to say, comment out (add // in front of the line) the following line. This is around line 95 in the "Drakoz_TrainSimWorld2_TCA_Airbus.tmc" script.
    Code:
    	Configure(&TFRPHARudder, MODE_EXCLUDED);	// Exclude TFRPHA Rudder

It should look like the following:
    Code:
    	//Configure(&TFRPHARudder, MODE_EXCLUDED);	// Exclude TFRPHA Rudder

If you don't, TARGET won't include your rudder pedals in the script. It will exclude them.

17. jamster47

That’s brilliant thank you.

Not had a chance to download yet but hopefully will do this week and I’ll let you know how I get on.
    Really appreciate your work on this and will now be putting the Raildriver on eBay.

18. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

Looking forward to your comments. But don't put the Raildriver on eBay before you decide you like what I've done. It isn't perfect and doesn't include enough buttons on a TCA Throttle to be ideal. A Warthog with the extra buttons is more ideal, but still lacking a few buttons. The Raildriver is still better in many ways like having the 32 buttons and of course official support from Dovetail (new DLC is likely to be supported by the Raildriver more quickly than I will with my script).

Regarding the BR 377 and Cruise control... You can enable it by flipping the TCA Left ENG toggle switch (up or down, it doesn't matter, it will press the enable/disable button every time you flip it one way or the other), and the TCA Mode switch can be used to increase/decrease the speed setting. Normally the MODE switch is used to select what the left Throttle Axis does, but since the 377 only uses the Right axis, I decided to use the MODE switch for cruise control.

19. jamster47

Hello. Finally had a chance to download today and so far inital thoughts are it is brilliant.

Thank you so much for your work and for adding the 377/387.

A couple of questions.
    The notches on the throttle understandably don’t line up with the 9 possible placements of the power handle when driving. This means it’s hard to define where I am without using the hud. Is that my setup or just a part of how it has to work?

I was wondering if i could use the throttle for power using the 4 notches and the speed brake lever for brakes
    also whether j could program the rudder control not (which turns left or right) to open the left or right doors? Is that something that can be done when k read all the notes in full?

Even if the above is not possible it is so much better to use and feels like I’m driving a train now. I quite like the AWS being on the throttle stick too so have not added pedals as yet
    Sold the Raildriver
    Thank you again

20. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

You need to remove the detent part from the underside of the throttle, reverse it and put it back in. This removes the detents and makes it move smoothly. With so many different locomotives and number of notches, it isn't realistic to try to line up the detents. I tried 3D printing some detents for my Warthog which sort of worked, but ultimately decided to just go without them. Most the time, my muscle memory is good enough to know what setting I am at without any detent, or looking at the HUD. At least for a locomotive I run a lot. It takes a little practice. I usually have a good feel for the brakes, for example, by just seeing how much I am slowing down, as well as your in game body shifting forward in reaction to slowing down.

But yes, I tend to use the HUD to confirm what I think is true. With TrackIR now, I also sometimes quickly glance at the control to make sure it is where I think. Unfortunately this is a limitation with using a Raildriver or throttle controller with TSW period. If you installed the beep program, that helps. The beeps will give you some feedback. Some locomotives give audible feedback when you move a lever (creeks, or clicks), but the beeps augment that. I try to keep the beeps to a minimum because they aren't realistic - a choice between being prototypical vs. practical. So the beeps are normally found at important transitions like the transition from braking to idle to throttle, or when you reach Full Braking, so you don't go into Emergency brakes accidentally.

More beeps can be added easily if you want more feedback. It is easy to explain how, or you can look at examples in the .ttm file. For the 377/387, it might help a lot to give this is a fully notched throttle/brake.

Which locomotives would you like to use the TCA Speedbrake for brakes? I can modify a portion of the script to show you how it is done, and it isn't hard for you to modify other locomotives once you see an example. The other things you asked for are also possible. The Y and U are the hot keys for opening and closing the doors (Y for left, U for right). It is very easy to program these on any key, or on the axis for your rudder. Read through my example, and instead of pressing the Q key, press the Y or U key instead.

21. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

Regarding opening/closing doors, here is an example of how to do it with the left/right rudder brake pedals. Again, assuming I have the 0% resting position correct. See my previous notes about this and how to fix it if I am wrong.

Code:
    KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_LEFT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,10,100), 'y', 0));     // open left doors
    KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RIGHT, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,10,100), SPC, 0));     // open right doors

And here is the same thing using the rudder itself. I may have the left and right reversed.

Code:
    KeyAxis(&TFRPHARudder, TFRPHA_RUDDER, 0, AXMAP2(LIST(0,40,60,100), 'y', 0, 'u'));

In this case, I did not use PULSE+ like I did in my previous examples. It doesn't really matter because the rudder pedal (rudder, and the brake pedals) spring back to neutral when released, which will release the keys. Hence PULSE isn't necessary.

22. jamster47

Thanks for your reply and ongoing help with this. I will have a read if the scripts and see if I can teach myself how to do it.
    The main one I drive is the 387/377 so I was wondering if I could have the TCA speedbrakes as the train brake using the notches. Use the TCA throttle as the throttle for the train and then use the TCA flaps as the reverser. re the doors I would try to use the rudder trimmer to open the doors.

You can turn it left or right and it defaults back to the middle so I thought that could do the left and right doors.

in any case I’m really enjoying it as it is at the moment and a nice way to get used to driving the train.

23. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

That might be a neat idea, using the Speed Brake with its notches to match the brake on the 377/387, but use a TCA Throttle lever for the throttle. It can be done. But it is a bit more of an advanced topic to explain how to do it. Not because it is difficult, but because it is more involved to explain.

You have to figure out the % value of the notch positions on the Speed Brake lever. For example, on the TCA Throttle, 100% is all the way forward, 30% is all the way back, and 0% is when you pull the reverser lever up and pull back into engine reverser region.

To figure out these % values, I have some commented out printf() statements in KeyAxisDirNotch() (in the .tmh file) which, if uncommented, will print the % value position of the axis in the TARGET Script editor window as you move the axis. So you can move the lever to the notch position and it will tell you the % value for that position. You then use those percent values to program the table in the .ttm file for the 377/387 to do the keypresses right on the notch.

I'll explain sort of how to do it below, but the details are too involved to explain fully in one post. But the following gives you an idea what must be done. Let me know if any of this makes sense, and then maybe I can explain more.

These are the printf commands I am talking about - in the Drakoz_TrainSimWorld.tmh file. Find these lines in the KeyAxisDirNotch() routine (around lines 534 and 535), remove the // in front of the lines to uncomment them and run the script again.
    Code:
        //printf("Joy%d, Axis %d...\x9", joynum, axis-IN_POSITION_AXES);
        //printf ("Position Adjusted: %0.2f%% (%d, %d, %d),\x9 Actual position: %d\xa", percent, percentd, position+AMAX, p, position_orig+AMAX);

You also have to set up the TCA Speed Brake lever in a KeyAxis() command so that it will print out % values when you move it. Check out what I wrote in the following 2 posts on my TARGET Script topic (click on links below). These explain how to add the FLAPS and SPEED BRAKE from the TCA add-on with the script. You will need to add the SPEED BRAKE as explained so that it will print out % axis data.
    Post 98
    Post 99

I don't have a TCA Airbus Addon. I have pre-ordered one, but probably won't get it for a month. But when I get one, I can help with this a little better. In the mean time read through what I have said if you like, and see if you want to try and do it. Ask questions and I'll help along the way.

24. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

To use the FLAPs lever as the reverser, look at how I define the reverser in the Warthog files (e.g. Drakoz_TrainSimWorld2_Warthog.tmc). For example for the BR 377 and 387 profile I use the following command:
    Code:
    	// Reverser - using Throttle Friction Control
    	KeyAxis(&Throttle, THR_FC, 'o', AXMAP1(LIST(0,2,40,60,100), 
    		CHAIN(LOCK+DOWN+Reverser_Backwards, D(250), UP+Reverser_Backwards, D(50), LOCK), 
    		CHAIN(LOCK+DOWN+Reverser_Forward, D(250), UP+Reverser_Forward, D(50), LOCK))
    	);

Add a similar command to the 377/387 profile in the Drakoz_TrainSimWorld2_TCA_Airbus.tmc file. I am not sure, but the following might work. I am not sure about the direction for the FLAPS lever, and you might need to play with the exact percent values to fit your tastes. If the FLAPS lever has notches, you can probably change the percent values to match those notches.
    Code:
    	// Reverser - using Throttle Friction Control
    	KeyAxis(&TCAQuadrant12, QF_FLAP, 'o', AXMAP1(LIST(0,40,60,98,100), 
    		CHAIN(LOCK+DOWN+Reverser_Forward, D(250), UP+Reverser_Forward, D(50), LOCK), 
    		CHAIN(LOCK+DOWN+Reverser_Backwards, D(250), UP+Reverser_Backwards, D(50), LOCK))
    	);

Note I reversed the CHAIN commands for the FLAPS lever because the Warthog works opposite vs. the TCA axis. I also modified the LIST() command for the same reason. The numbers in the LIST() command are percent of travel of the lever. E.g. 60 = 60% travel. Try the way I did it above, and if the lever works opposite how you want it, swap the CHAIN() commands back and switch the Warthog LIST() percentages.

I don't know your level of understanding of programming or scripting. I haven't provided full details because it would take a lot more explaining. But again, read through this, see if any of it makes sense, and ask questions. It is also helpful to read through the TARGET Script Editor manual and don't be afraid to try things. It will be frustrating, but you'll learn and start to figure things out. Commands like LIST() and KeyAxis() are explained in that manual.

AXMAPEXEC() and KeyAxisDirNotch() are my own custom commands. I wrote some details about how they work in my PDF manual, but what is there is outdated. There is more up to date usage notes in the .tmh file around the commands in that file.

25. jamster47

Hi, I tried to have a play with the code but I think I am massively out of my depth with it and after I messed up the code of using flaps as a reverser I had to quietly reinstall the downloaded file!

If you are able to help further I would be grateful and more than happy to fund a few beers/coffee as a thank you if you have an option for doing that.

I would like to learn how to do it but with full time job and two children I just don;’t have the time and that’s where it has been nice to have a quick drive with the setup as it is on the TCA Thottle. Still so much better then the keyboard.

I wondered if using using the throttle sticks as they currently are might be better if the different values tied up with the notches on the frame. So when the throtltle is in the engine reverser that could be P4, the idle could be P2, the next notch B2 and the top emergency brake with P1, P3, B1 and B3 fitting in the middle.

Or the non prototypical idea of using the speed brakes as a train brake could work well.
    I would be good as well if perhaps the engine switches could be used as door opening for left and right doors on the train using the engine 1 and engine 2 switches as they have two positions.

I have loads of ideas but a lack of skill to implement.

26. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

What ever you were getting wrong trying to map the Flaps work as the train reverser probably was just missing something simple or probably my explanation was incorrect as there are a few details I'm not sure about on the Add-on. My TCA Add-on just arrived today, so I can make it work and maybe help you see where you were having the trouble. I am happy to explain how to make things work. My TARGET script is complex, but the simple things like programming a switch to open the doors is actually very easy. When I get a chance, I'll program up some actual examples of what you want to do and send you the working code to try out. It is easy to modify a 1 or 2 locomotives to work how you want, so I don't mind that.

Regarding the built in notches on the TCA Airbus levers, again with so many different locomotive lever configurations, it just isn't realistic to make the notches line up. But if those notches do line up with a couple locomotives that are the only ones you care about, then yes, it makes sense to enable the notches and program TARGET to match those notches. I would need to figure out what percentage each notch is at on the TCA Throttle and Add-On axes. I'll see about doing that next time I dive into the script now that I have the full set of TCA Airbus controls.

I have a Paypal account which I mention in the PDF documentation if you want to donate (and the money people have donated has always gone back into buying more DLC so I can cover more locomotives), but it is not necessary. I am happy to help regardless. I enjoy programming TARGET to make something complex like this script work as much as I enjoy playing TSW. I also enjoy helping others figure out how to use TARGET. It is my way of thanking all the people that helped me over the years.

27. jamster47

Thank you. I will look forward to seeing what you can do for the 377/387 now you have the kit too. I have sent a thank you via paypal and hope it assists you and the wider community.

28. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

jamster47 I'm looking forward to playing around with the TCA Add-on and trying a few ideas. It might be a couple weeks due to my work, though. For a few locomotives, it makes sense to use the existing detents, so I'll consider that for a few other locomotives maybe. I just wish it was easier to swap the detent from enabled to disabled. Also, thanks for the contribution. If there is another DLC that I don't support yet that you want supported, let me know and I'll move it to the top of the list or plan to buy it next time I by some DLC.

• Like Like x 1