1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thurstmaster Target Script For Warthog Throttle + Saitek Tq Profile

Discussion in 'PC Discussion' started by Drakoz, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

Hopefully TSW2 will support DirectX game controllers soon after release. But thanks for the comment. Not sure I will buy the Airbus controller, but with some help from you or anyone else who has one, I can probably make some simple changes to get it working.

As for TSW2, not sure if my TARGET script will work with it. As long as they keep the same control system (keep the same key press delay times required to get levers to move in locomotives), then my script should work with TSW2.

2. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

If you have tried my script in TSW2, please let me know if it worked. Sorry, I haven't bought TSW2, but it would really help me to know if it works or not. Of course it will only work on locomotives that my script supports, which means all Sand Patch Grade locos and the standard Peninsula Corridor locomotives.

RailDriver and DirectX game controller support is on the Roadmap for TSW2, which means they are actually working on it, but that could still be a while before it comes. So l'm asking to see if I will need to work on support specifically for TSW2 as well in the mean time, or if supporting TSW DLC is good enough to support TSW2.

Thanks.

3. Drakoz

Drakoz Active Member

Dovetail just released a Beta of TSW2 that supports the Raildriver! DirectX is not yet supported, so it doesn't yet replace my script if you are still using it for your Warthog or TWCS. I haven't tested my script in TSW2 yet, but I will be doing that in the next few days. I assume it works. But of course, I hope very soon Dovetail will make my script obsolete and we can all enjoy proper game controller support in TSW2.

Thank you Dovetail.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 2