Railpool Br 185 Spotted On Stream

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jolojonasgames, Nov 30, 2021.

1. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Hi all, many of you already know that in yesterdays preview stream a BR 185 in RailPool livery (listed as BR 185 RP in the menu) was seen at around 38:59. This is of course a very curious thing, and might hint at another loco being included for Dresden - Chemnitz, or another German route using it being in an advanced stage of developement. It at the very least makes me hopeful that a RailPool license for TSW has been obtained, increasing livery variety in the future (RailPool mainly owns Traxx, including the Traxx 3, and Vectron locos, but also some older second hand DB locos such as the BR 151 and BR 155). Lamplight has started a discussion thread on this on the PlayStation subforums, but I thought it might be useful to share this on the more active PC forums aswell. Feel free to discuss your thoughts on this post or on that post (maybe doing it on the original post will help keep the discussion more unified, so I'd prefer it being done there :)).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  2. facundo.dim

facundo.dim Active Member

This is nice detail. I really think this was done on purpose, let there be hype!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

Lovely! Although I mad exactly that livery, but this one will look way more lovely haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Looks like we get 3 locomotives this time Passenger/Freight DB BR143 DR BR243 Railpool 185.2 Freight & tilting Train diesel multiple-unit DB BR612 front needs to have a Bahnland Bayern Sticker which should have been present on Main Spessart Bahn Aschaffenburg-Gemünden Doppelstockwagen together with RMV Frankfurt Am Main tariff stickers.

5. sugondese

sugondese Member