PC Red Lights Dramas

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Minimum, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Minimum

Minimum New Member

Hi All,

I have another problem with mission U876-A
    If some of you have played this mission, im currently stuck at the traffic light after i loaded the coal to cars.

The instruction stated i have to wait for next service at 1730hrs.
    After 1730hrs went passed, i proceed to the traffic light as close as i can. Its still on REDs

I requested to pass by pressing TAB key.

I have been granted to go pass the red light with speed limit indicated.

The light is still lit up REDs even though the controller given me the permission.

I went ahead, then failed. How do i go pass? I have spent hours on this particular service and getting a bit frustrated now that i'm stuck.

My clients wasn't happy when i called them to tell that i couldn't deliver it on time to the port for shipping. CSX is starting to get bad rep lately.

[​IMG]

Dear Developers, could you please confirm whats the issue is here? i created another topic i raised about multiple bugs several days ago here: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/multiple-bugs.12027/ and still awaiting response. (i'm so nice)

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Numerous folks have complained about this situation, which I'm happy to have escaped. You might try searching the forums for the scenario name.

3. Minimum

Minimum New Member

Guess what? i know what the problem was. I had to go to the other end of the train to take control on another loco to drive back to Cumberland. I completed the service finally!

Really have to figure out myself what to do in the service.

Still, the traffic light permission thing is really confusing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jack O'Track

Jack O'Track Active Member

agree, stuck once again in Spessart .... no tips, would like to take my chances dodging the light, as in real life with (auto route) traffic lights that don't work ...

5. Jack O'Track

ADDED INFO; the same kind of puzzle thus occurs in Spessart, i found moving a train after a 3 km 'walk' solved it. Also got stuck in a NY's commuter train.

.... IT'S NOT FUNNY, devs ...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jack O'Track

PS read this on the UKTRAINSIMS forum, TSW subforum;

DB BR 185.5 locomotive braking.
    [​IMG]by earwigo on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 pm

When I drive the above DB locomotive and apply and release the brakes, it takes ages before I can then accelerate again. This makes the simulation unplayable as the locomotive comes to a complete stand for some time before I can drive it again, which wreaks havoc with my timings in career mode. If there is a shut down of power as part of a scenario, I cannot get the power back even after pressing the red emergency stop button and closing the circuit breaker and putting the pantograph back up.
    I cannot find any help for this in the guide to the BR 185.5.
    If anyone has a solution, I would be most grateful to hear it.
    Thank you.
    Stuart.

reply was: DB BR 185.5 locomotive braking.
    [​IMG]by 749006 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Along with the Career mode there is also Timetable mode where you pick the train to run.

Note as well Freight trains have a Slower Brake application and a Slower release because of the Single Pipe system.
    Have a practice on the Timetable section instead of playing it Arcade style for points.