Custom Liveries

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Diamondderp, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Diamondderp

Diamondderp Guest

DTG just discovered an issue where all custom liveries are gone when playing on the new update (1.73), but I still have all my liveries and it fixed the Creators Club issue (downloaded liveries not appearing in the game).

So I am not sure what I have done...

• Like Like x 1
  2. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Yep, My liveries show up as well as the ones that I have downloaded so the only thing I am experiencing are menu freezes.

3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if those reporting missing liveries neglected to sign into DTL after the upgrade (upgrades always sign you out).

CC liveries are not available unless your DTL connection is active, because they're downloaded from the server as needed, not stored locally.

4. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Seems to be more an xbox issue.

The liveries missing for me are the ones I've created, not downloaded.

5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

I've just checked mine and so far I only seem to be missing one I've downloaded.

7. Diamondderp

Diamondderp Guest

The issues doesn't lies on the downloaded liveries, it lies on the liveries you have made.
    Missing downloaded liveries could be because very time you start the game, the game downloads all the subscribed liveries, so it can take sometimes a while.

8. steveownzzz#6107

steveownzzz#6107 Well-Known Member

I’ve had liveries disappear during sessions, then I logout and log back in and they reappear. Rinse, repeat. A bit annoying but it’s beta and not really a big thing for me.
    Wonder if it has something to do with my connection? When I play online games, I tend to lag a lot on Wi-Fi whereas I have less than 20 ping hardwired… thinking out loud here but maybe I should try hardwiring for a full tsw2 session rather relying on Wi-Fi

• Like Like x 1
  9. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

On further investigation. I had infact lost at least 4 liveries made on the PS5. I have since re downloaded my game off the PSN store and got my liveries back but will not start tsw again as I will loose that save. So for the time being I cant play TSW on the PS4 or PS5.

Hentis

• Like Like x 2
  10. SubwayRailfanner

SubwayRailfanner Well-Known Member

Well the game deleted my most hard worked on livery. I had 11 liveries it chose to delete the one I loved the most. RIP. Thats why i don't make liveries on this game anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  11. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

The issue with Wi-Fi is how far you are away from the router and how good the connection is. Try using "Speedtest" to see what you connection is like Hard Wired and on Wi-Fi. Though saying that my PS4 is on Wi-Fi but I have a really good speed with Virgin Networks. I have a
    Of course at any one time it depends what is going on with your ISP and everyone in your road or area and what they are doing. Then also within your house. I use TPLINK to connect my Living room to my Router in my study, works really well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

I'm doing the same thing not playing it intill the problem is fixed

13. howzatlbw

howzatlbw New Member

Interestingly, on my PS4, of my 9 liveries I created, only 1 is now missing. None of them were posted to CC; however, the 1 now missing I did upload railfan shots to DTG, anticipating I would eventually approve and post to CC, but never did. Gutted for all those that have lost their creations. If DTG are unable to recover these, they should provide some form of restitution to those creators.

14. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Are your missing liveries available in timetable because mine are despite not showing in livery creator which suggests that the update broke the link but hasn't deleted the liveries

15. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Some are, but when you restart the game, they are gone again