Is It Safe To Update The Game Yet?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Yoinkermcskoinker, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Yoinkermcskoinker

Yoinkermcskoinker Well-Known Member

A week ago i did not update or open the game when the livery deleting update came out, is there no risk of my liveries getting deleted if i update the game and play it today?

2. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

Well, if you didn't check this thread in Announcements since Friday. Then yes.

3. Yoinkermcskoinker

I mean i have looked at it but i was just looking for further confirmation (Y'know, so i dont lose the countless hours of work ive put into making liveries)

4. ShaneS89

ShaneS89 Active Member

I thought you needed to update before they turned CC back on yesterday to fix the livery issues? If you haven't updated yet you could have problems

5. Yoinkermcskoinker

Well I havent opened the game for a week, but in order to get the latest update i have to download the livery deleting one, ho well might as well take a chance and update...

6. box215

box215 Active Member

You would be downloading the most recent (not broken) update so you should be ok
    and, of course, if you want to play the game again, you dont really have a choice...

7. Yoinkermcskoinker

The update that is paused in my queue is the broken one, but they did specify that you just had to not launch the game and you would be ok
    Yes correct, i think right now i am going to go ahead and update it, fingers crossed.