Transilien Ligne L Z50000 Paris Saint-lazare - Versailles Rive Droite And Saint Nom La Bretêche Sncf

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by souleymane#2785, Mar 3, 2022.

1. souleymane#2785

souleymane#2785 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, today I would like to propose to you the Transilien line L with rolling stock Z50000 "Francilien" in Paris.

Transilien line L, more often simply called line L, is a commuter train line serving the west of Île-de-France, with several branches. It connects the Paris-Saint-Lazare station to those of Versailles-Rive-Droite, Saint-Nom-la-Bretèche and Cergy-le-Haut.

Line L is 76 kilometers long. Operated by the SNCF, it currently transports approximately 311,000 passengers with 726 trains per working day. The entire line being located in Île-de-France.

On this line I propose the route from Saint Lazare station to Versailles Rive Droite and Saint-Lazare to Saint Nom-La-Bretêche.

Line L of the Transilien
    leaves from Paris-Saint-Lazare and splits into two branches at Bécon-les-Bruyères, one heading towards Cergy-le-Haut and another which splits again at Saint-Cloud to reach the stations of Saint-Nom-la-Bretèche and Versailles-Rive-Droite.

train_L_fc5.png
    Power supply :

The line is electrified like the entire Saint-Lazare network at 25 kV-50 Hz single-phase.

Commercial Services :

Rush hours :
    During peak hours (Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. approximately), the line's timetable provides for twelve trains per hour on the common trunk. The transport offer includes:

six round trips Paris-Saint-Lazare – Saint-Nom-la-Bretèche - Forêt de Marly per hour (i.e. on average one every ten minutes), serving all stations from Bécon-les-Bruyères to Saint-Nom-la -Bretèche except Suresnes-Mont-Valérien (PEBU code to Paris, SEBU code to the suburbs);
    six round trips Paris-Saint-Lazare – Versailles-Rive-Droite per hour (i.e. one every ten minutes on average), alternating with Saint-Nom missions, serving all stations from Paris-Saint-Lazare to Asnières- sur-Seine, then La Défense - Grande Arche, Suresnes-Mont-Valérien and all stations from Saint-Cloud to Versailles-Rive-Droite (PASA code to Paris, VASA code to the suburbs).

Plan_Linéraire_Transilien_Ligne_L_-_2020-12-14.svg.png

Rolling stock :

Line L
    rolling stock is only operated by Z50000. The Z 50000 (technical name), also called Francilien (trademark), or NAT (project name, for "New Transilien Automobile"), is a self-propelled train designed in the 2000s to equip, in Île-de-France, the suburban lines of the Transilien network. The L line has 184 Z50000 trainsets with 7 cars in one element and 14 cars in 2 coupled elements. the z50000 is equipped with the KVB system.

Real-time information:

All stations on the line are equipped with the Infogare information system. Screens located on the platforms and in the stations inform passengers in real time of the time of passage of the trains as well as any disruptions that may occur on the line.

On board the trains, a passenger information system indicates, with sound and light, the stations served and the real-time progress of the train on the line through the On board Passenger Information System (SIVE), in the trains Z50000.

Workshops:

Line L
    rolling stock is maintained in the Saint-Lazare-Levallois workshops located in Levallois-Perret, in Hauts-de-Seine and Val Notre-Dame, located in Argenteuil.

Z_50000_Transilien_SNCF_IDF_Mobilités.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 9
  2. souleymane#2785

Z50000 cab, outsider and insider:
    DSC_0013-300x199.jpg Francilien-ligne-L1.png 220px-Z_50000_-_intérieur.jpg CcpLPKWXIAEym25.jpeg

220px-Technicentre_Paris_Nord_-_Joncherolles_-_Poste_de_conduite_Z_50000_01.jpg

Line L Cab ride in Z50000 Cab video :

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  3. souleymane#2785

Transilien line L Map :
    Carte_Transilien_Ligne_L_(2019).svg.png

• Like Like x 5
  4. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

I'd totally support another French route, and the Transilien network is really interesting! I'd love to see this in-game one day :). I made my own suggestions from Paris-Saint-Lazare aswell, though that mainly focusses on line J towards Mantes-la-Jolie through the Saint Germain forest and along the Seine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. souleymane#2785

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! I totally agree, knowing that the LGV Méditerranée was a success question, VACMA, KVB, SNCF signaling. So why not a Transilien line? And then the Transilien lines like the L and the J are the most interesting personally. Hope we will be heard :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. souleymane#2785

Here below, a presentation of the sncf railway signaling and security system such as VACMA, KVB, etc. Good viewing. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

These are for LGV DLC and this one due to same signalling system being used. SNCF RATP Transilien = SBB CFF FFS DB OBB S-Bahn

8. souleymane#2785

But the transilien lines are like the LGV and have the KVB system as well as the VACMA. And is operated only by the SNCF. I don't think that should be a problem

• Like Like x 1
  9. souleymane#2785

Here are some ideas for SNCF station announcements by Simone Hérault with jingle
    as well as in the train Z50000 ! If you have another suggestion, let me know thank you ! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. driverwoods#1787

Simone Herault is the French version of Ingo Ruff which is the announcer for existing German routes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. souleymane#2785

I didn't know at all, you teach me. Thanks you :)

12. souleymane#2785

Does that mean there may be Ingo Ruff in the ads?

13. tibomatthijs

tibomatthijs Well-Known Member

Great suggestion! We need an commuter/normal French route, we already got an highspeed one and i loved it but we need an normal route now. I really like your suggestion and i like the route & rolling stock for it, great job!

• Like Like x 1
  14. souleymane#2785

Thank you very much for this positive feedback! indeed we need another French route knowing that the LGV had been a success in my opinion. so you might as well do a route on the suburbs with the Transilien and on Z50000 equipment which is generally very popular ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. driverwoods#1787

Good question but it won't be there because there is a post that relates to discuss its that it will put another hurdle to the game legal reasons

16. souleymane#2785

Yes indeed it is true that there was a discussion on this. it's a shame, it would have been good and would have made it more real

17. souleymane#2785

If you have another suggestion and other rolling stock for this suggestion, I take it ;)

18. souleymane#2785

Here are some videos of the L line environment in different stations on the line and coupling of the trains. good viewing :)

19. souleymane#2785

Here is a video in the driving cabin with a view of the interior (which is not from the L line but necessarily the same rolling stock) in order to have an overview. good viewing

• Like Like x 2
  20. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hi there.

In future, please edit an existing post to include new videos rather than posting a single video in a new post.

Thanks,

Ben

21. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

I think the person is making small bumps however not sure
    If we look at the dates of the posts