PlayStation Issues With Msb

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by tompa, Jun 22, 2022.

1. tompa

tompa New Member

Hi!
    Just started to play MSB tonight and it's a great route! But there is some issues the I've noticed.
    First is the very first task of doing the introduction witch is impossible to complete. I've explained the issue here: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/msb-introduction-unable-to-complete.55917/

Secondly there is DB 88114 in chapter 3 in journey mode where you get stuck at light 275.1, about 1 km from where you start. The reason is a train going the other direction on the same track which is also stuck on red. I've tried multiple times but always the same.

Third is "Tanker Trouble" in the fourth chapter.
    It all goes well right until the game crashes back to home screen right at the end. Tried multiple times, always the same result.

Fourth: DB 83127 in the fourth chapter. It doesn't even give you a chance to run it because it tells you that you have derailed as soon as it's loaded. Tried many times.

Then there is the issue with the lights and PIS on the Dostos. In timetable mode it seems to work, from what I've seen on the few services I've run. But in journey mode it doesn't work at all. Only the first (or last) car, the control car is lit and shows destinations.

Is there any one having a solution or know if there's an update coming that will solve the problems? I am quite new to this, so I don't really know how it works.

Great game overall though! 5/5!

I'm on a PS4 pro btw.

(Sorry for a wall of text and any spelling errors or grammatical faults, English is not my native language :) )

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

For the camera mode changing issue in the instruction chapter: The game tells you to press the triangle button to switch view. Which is bullmerde because camera views you change with "Press R3 + Right Arrow key". Try that combination. IIRC this will bring you back and let you finish the chapter.
    For the rest I´ll try to reproduce it when I´m home. I´m running quite often on MSB. It´s a lovely track and it is one of the less bugged routes on TSW2.

Look also here (I presume we are talking about the same scenario):
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-allow-back-locomotive-to-be-connected.55155/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. tompa

tompa New Member

Thanks for your reply!
    Aah ok, so that's how you get to the driver position. Will try that later.
    Yes it is the same scenario. But I don't have any problems with connecting the banker, or any problems at all during the entire run. The game just crashes back to PS home screen every singel time at the final step of the scenario, when you're supposed to leave over to another driver.

I agree with you that it is a lovely track though :)

Thanks again for your help!

4. bljohansson#4171

bljohansson#4171 Active Member

Just like DB 83127, DB 83115 in ch5 is also an instant derail. I've previously finished DB 83127 so this is a new issue.

XSX

5. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

I had DB 83127 finished once upon a time. Also the Fuel Exchange!
    NOW I have the same problem: Instant derail on DB 83127.
    So, I come to the conclusion that this new screwup came with one of DTG´s already legendary "Worse-Betterings", what they dare to call "UP"grade. :mad::mad::mad:

Train Sim World 2_20220622170833.jpg

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Woroszyl The NS 2000 Well-Known Member

The same happens to me with shunting missions with the Class 09 from WSR, mainly in 2 scenarios with it.

7. bljohansson#4171

bljohansson#4171 Active Member

These have finally stopped instantly derailing after the latest update. 4 months.

8. makitrainsav#6352

makitrainsav#6352 New Member

These are back now