Jackhammer Is Gone. But.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stevenwalker1985, Jun 30, 2022.

1. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

Jackhammer noise was a pain am glad its gone. But, there still is little pops in sound still and even no sound at all at times for a couple seconds, yes not as bad as the jackhammer but still kinda anoying.

• Like Like x 2
  2. owenroser19

owenroser19 Well-Known Member

The audio system is TSW is terrible, there will always be problems with it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

I don't think it's it's tsw fault,they said it's the xbox it's self that's the problem the way unreal engine talks to xbox and there is only eight channels for sound anyway . I believe pc sounds are better I know I used to play tsw on pc before I got series x, I don't know how
    playstation sounds though. Now the jackhammer has gone it's like a different game much better . Got to give dtg audio team credit sorting it out without changing audio engine even when other developers said don't use xbox audio, DTG found a solution it's not perfect I know but it's a lot better than what we had. There is no confirmation of this but I don't think it's increased ram usage but don't quote me on that, that's a question for professor matt p.
    All we need now is for dtg to sort out the flickering texturs and z fighting and white flashes that keep happening on xbox. I'm off now to enjoy jackhammer free drive on tsw2.

• Like Like x 1
  4. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

Yeah agree. The white flash and dash flickers are a pain for sure. Am defo glad the jackhammer is done now.