Fishing Sim World Bait Showing On Rods Select?

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by MLT24, Sep 23, 2018.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Member

When we go to change rods, it doesn't show what bait, hooks, our setups for each rod like it did in last game? Very aggravating and makes NO SENSE why they were taken out of this game? Do you plan to put it back in?

• Like Like x 2
  2. jam201984

jam201984 New Member

this is a very good idea

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I think they have taken it out, because its not very Sim like. I do miss the feature my self, but not game breaking to me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MLT24

MLT24 Member

It is not sim like to look at your rod tips and see what bait you have on them? How does having three rods and not knowing which one has what bait on it make it more of a sim? In real life, I reel it in and can plainly see what my bait is. When on a bass boat and I have three rods lying there beside me, I can see what lures I have on each one and decide which one I want to use. How is that not sim? DTG, why the heck is this feature not in the game?

• Like Like x 1
  5. SPACE ODDITY

Sorry MLT24, I didn't mean anything with my comment.

6. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Space, sorry it come off as meant towards you, it was meant towards the Devs. My bad!

7. SPACE ODDITY

No worries MLT24, no offence taken. Text writing can be taken the wrong way sometimes ;)

8. harold

harold Active Member

also could do with more of the old lakes added the ones with the big catfish in

• Like Like x 1
  9. SPACE ODDITY

I think we could do with more of new lakes/ponds we haven't seen before. I am a tad disappointed in the Venues of Fishing Sim World if I am honest. The two bass lakes and canal are cool, but 3 of the 4 ponds are upgraded versions from Euro Fishing. I just hope their plans for future DLC is not releasing upgraded versions of previous ponds from Euro Fishing.

10. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

That would be a disappointment if that’s route they take with dlc wouldn’t mind them upgrading old lakes missing from game from euro fishing as long as it was free or very low cost.. but would really like to see more lakes from United States, Canada , Asia , and South America added to game as world is in title they should have at least a few options other then europe and America to fish in.

11. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Hope they add Presa Del Monte Bravo, miss my honey hole and big catfish!