Fishing Sim World Does Anyone Know Where The Hot Spots Are For Bass?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by St0rminn0rmand, Sep 20, 2018.

1. St0rminn0rmand

St0rminn0rmand New Member

Does anyone know the best place to catch Bass? And what type of bait to use?

2. Outdoorsman22-ty

Outdoorsman22-ty New Member

Only thing I've ever found on both bass lakes, lake Jackson, you gotta go to the most northern boat ramp and go north and fish the canals in that area with a green frog, but gotta be in the mornings or the baby D stroyer watermelon red with 10-20lb line. Or fish in a area with 4-8ft of water. And on boulder lake go to the center ramp and go north till you see grass flats out in the cover when you go all the way up that arm of the lake and I throw the spinnerbaits and a green frog with the same set up as Johnson lake. But I have trouble fishing deeper water on the game.

3. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Bass all over in johnson and boulder use rat trap, swimbaits and poppers catch bass very frequently but on boulder lilly bay area is very nice fishing and on johson work way from flint cove to marsh point along bank tons of bass there

4. glenhnichols

glenhnichols New Member

Bass fishing in this game I've found is very similar to real life bass fishing. I fished alot of amatuer bass tournaments in real life so, I maybe able to shed some light to help you out.
    First, sunny days bass are usually under or near some type of cover, cloudy or rainy days they tend to move away from cover to ambush prey easier. Second, the colder the water (55 degree and below) the shallower the bass will be and vise versa the hotter the water (60 and up) the more bass move out to deeper water.
    Bass feed less in colder water and start tearing up bait the warmer it gets, so a bait (jig, plastic work, slow moving swim bait etc...) that's slow moving works best in cold water and warmer water use faster moving baits (crankbait, topwater, spinner bait etc...).
    Third, structure is very important bass will usually be beside a tree, under Lilly pads, near grass or a severe increase from shallow water to deep water such as a point of land under water.
    Me personally if the water temp is above 60 degrees the I use top water and other fast moving baits. Lower temps I slow it down to a worm or jig.
    Well that's a quick lesson in bass fishing, happy fishing...
    Lake Miller - Lilly pads
    Lake Jordan - sloping points
    Lake Guntersville - by the bridges
    Lake Seminole - Grassy points and canals 6 feet to 9 feet deep

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  5. dnt810

dnt810 New Member

Lake Jordan is tough for me, I found places that get plenty of bass hits, but I can't seem to pull truly large bass over 10 lbs. from this lake.

Edit; Finally pulled out a 15 lb largemouth bass today. :)

For Baits:

Don't be afraid to change up your baits, you should get a top water bait, poppers frogs and the like, Sinking baits: Rat-L-Traps, Christie Crawl critters, D-Bombs, and worms. Spoons can work too. If its dark, windy or heavy rain use spinners or other "noisy" baits.

Experiment with retrieve speeds. Rat-L-trap retrieve speed 4, constant or stop and go. Christie Crawls are slower baits speed 2-3.

Use 10 -14 lb lines. I've used 40 lb Vursa line, but you do seem to get more hits with lighter lines.

Last edited: May 3, 2020