Fishing Sim World Cant Get On Anything Since Update Xbox One

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by frailkrazykev, Oct 20, 2018.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

I cant get on any of the lakes since the update it just loads at the location map endlessly sort this out urgently Dovetail. I am rapidly losing faith in this game now as it is unplayable since the update. I have submitted a ticket to Kayako ref is RKH-430-33501 I haven't had a response please sort this issue out as a matter of urgency.

2. Wiggsbest70

Wiggsbest70 New Member

I have the same issues, also submitted a ticket and heard nothing back. I hope they have a fix for this

3. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

I am also on xbox one and can play just fine haven't noticed any endless loads it works fine on xbox one x with os version 10.0.18263.1000 ... could just be a memory leak issue that xbox one x pushes through with its additional memory used to have a long load time on standard xbox one on certain games i bought but with one x it loads like nothing and they havent update games at all... my guess newest patch made a memory leak and older console variants will be having long load times until they fix it.