1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant Get On Anything Since Update Xbox One

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & Support' started by frailkrazykev, Oct 20, 2018.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Member

I cant get on any of the lakes since the update it just loads at the location map endlessly sort this out urgently Dovetail. I am rapidly losing faith in this game now as it is unplayable since the update. I have submitted a ticket to Kayako ref is RKH-430-33501 I haven't had a response please sort this issue out as a matter of urgency.

2. Wiggsbest70

Wiggsbest70 New Member

I have the same issues, also submitted a ticket and heard nothing back. I hope they have a fix for this

3. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

I am also on xbox one and can play just fine haven't noticed any endless loads it works fine on xbox one x with os version 10.0.18263.1000 ... could just be a memory leak issue that xbox one x pushes through with its additional memory used to have a long load time on standard xbox one on certain games i bought but with one x it loads like nothing and they havent update games at all... my guess newest patch made a memory leak and older console variants will be having long load times until they fix it.