Class 33 Bug List

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by NorthRail1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. NorthRail1

NorthRail1 Well-Known Member

20181127172329_1.jpg
    -The driver in the Class 33 goes through the panel as seen in the image.
    -The AWS Sunflower flickers
    20181127174045_1.jpg
    -Same coupler bug as with the Class 47 and 09 where the loco buffers go through the carriage buffers

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Juan Manuel Luengo

Juan Manuel Luengo Active Member

In the tutorial in Spanish, part of the text of the instructions is written in French. I do not know if this also happens in the scenarios (I have not had time to play in any of them today).

Thanks.

3. Train driver

Train driver New Member

Hello,
    I tried to play the Class 33 Tutorial and I can launch the diesel engine but after it, no instructions appears and I can't click on any control of the locomotive. The only thing I can do is unlock / lock doors. I tried to wait a while but nothing happens so I can't achieve it.

I play the steam edition, I am a French player.

Is it a bug or should I wait (how many time between starting the engine and the next instruction which should be, I suppose, unlocking the doors or release train's brake)

Thanks.

Best Regards

4. Thelonius16

Thelonius16 Well-Known Member

It seems that in the Class 33 tutorial the throttle is locked out immediately after you first apply it (when you receive the instruction to get up to 10 MPH). So if you don't quickly apply enough power you can't build up enough speed to get to 10 before you reach the red signal. If you do get up enough speed then the throttle controls start working again.

5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

In the tutorial a manual is announced, but at least the link is missing at the DLC page. Is there actually a manual?

6. blueskies1977

blueskies1977 New Member

I have the same problem. I've previously used it but, after a reinstall, I can't get past the start engine stage. The engine's running but nothing else happening. Have all UK DLC if that helps with diagnosis