Can't Set On The Lights

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by FunnybadassTV, Jan 10, 2019.

1. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Hi , I play on TSW on my PS4 but in Rhur Sieg Nord Everytime I make a passenger service the passengers lights cannot be switch on.

2. Alex01

Alex01 Active Member

*Ruhr*

• Like Like x 1
  3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Have you pressed the button in the Loco to enable the Train Lightning? After that, go to the 1st wagon behind the loco and there should be a panel that you can open. In that panel you turn on the passenger lights in the wagons.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Kojo62

Kojo62 Active Member

Also, you have to enable "Train Line Power" from the cab. There's a switch for it on the 767 desk.
    Without first enabling that, you cannot activate the passenger compartment lights. I posted some screen shots about it on this thread.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. FunnybadassTV

FunnybadassTV Member

Yes, I make it and sometimes it works but sometimes it didn't work

6. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

There is one downside to this. By the time you set up passenger lighting and set up your train, you set off late on your service, about 4-5 mins. this is because of opening and closing cab, passenger doors, switching switches , running to the end loco, switching switches and opening and closing doors, finding the cabinets.(especially when its dark at night).

i think we need to be spawned in earlier to set the train up, about 5 mins earlier. because by the time we set off we are late. what i then do is do the service without the safety alarms on then i can break the speed limits to catch back up on time.

the choice is to run with or without passenger lights on

7. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

You could always just spawn on foot as many minutes earlier at that station as you want and setup then drive that service..

8. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Does TSW mark you as having done that service if you do that? I seem to vaguely remember that being an issue but perhaps I'm wrong about that.

9. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

The Only issue i am aware of is that you have to go back to menu to get a tick. If you exit the game from inside the world, then all you did is lost.