32 Bit Scenerio Editor Crashes

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by ChooChooKeith, Mar 5, 2019.

1. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

I am having an issue that I dont understand really. I am in 32 bit editor to create a scenerio. I have to clone the route and then create scenerio otherwise it crashes if I create the scenerio within the original route. anybody else with this issue please let me know. I have saved and then got out of the game to clear cache and seems to work but not sure. why do I have to go out of the game while editing to make it work? please advise.

2. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi ChooChooKeith,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue. We are aware of the crashes in 32-bit editor. The patch is currently underway, but I cannot tell you exactly when it's going live.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChooChooKeith

Dimitri thank you so much for the good news to fix this because I love doing the scenerios. Will this patch automatically install? this is the neat thing about steam. Please update when its release.

Thank you for the quick response

4. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

Our latest editor fix was released yesterday. Please note the 32-Bit editor will continue to crash when the memory limit of the application has been reached so you'll need to switch to 64-Bit to stop this from occurring.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChooChooKeith

I rather do the scenerio editing in 64bit. update on this I have been editing a scenerio that I am building and 64 bit is working well so far. Thank you so much for fixing this as it will be more enjoyable to create these scenerios now.
    update: I did have a dump tmp crash but not sure why that happened but since then its been stable

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  6. ChooChooKeith

Daniel I am having another issue that is occuring where I am getting a exception TMP dump error. can you advise? I have cleared cache as well.