767 & 766 Cab Car Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Kojo62, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Kojo62

Kojo62 Active Member

I've seen some new issues with both the 767.2 and 766.2 since the latest update was released on April 18.

First, my level and distance driven on the 767.2 was reset back to zero after the update. Previously, my profile showed I was level 11 and had somewhere approaching 1000 kilometers for the 767.2.

Also prior to that, I could see both the 766.2 and 767.2 listed as separate vehicles on my profile.

Now, whenever I drive either one of the two Dostos, the other disappears from my profile. It's like they have become mutually exclusive, or as if they are being treated as the same vehicle.

Finally, Sifa does not work any longer on RSN for me when driving the 767.2. I activate it, and see its bubble on the HUD enable, but never receive any alerts anymore. Sifa function is not an issue in any of the other RSN locos, and is not an issue on any other route where I drive the 767.2.

• Like Like x 2
  2. MaddMo

MaddMo New Member

I also noticed that on RSN, once you pass Plettenburg on your way to Finnentorp. The dosto derails I was within the speed limit and everything on a straight as well with no red signals either. It seems strange that this would happen. I don’t like seeing new bugs added constantly when ever they “fix” something else

3. ales.hnyk

ales.hnyk Member

Hi.
    If I understood it correctly, this error should have been fixed in the last update. But I still see only one of them. Do you have the same problem?

4. Kojo62

Kojo62 Active Member

Yes, I just re-tested, and I'm still seeing this problem.

Everything I posted back in April is still a problem, including Sifa alerts not working on RSN. This is even after the June PC update, which I received yesterday.