Ts19: Réseau Renaissance

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-Steve, Dec 20, 2018.

1. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

[​IMG]

As a complement to our new LGV Rhône-Alpes & Méditerranée: Lyon – Marseille route extension, we have some more classic traction for you...

The TGV® Réseau and RDuplex are available now for Train Simulator!

Read More

• Like Like x 2
  2. ronaldix

ronaldix Active Member

How is this a pro Range add-on ??? This has no more features than the TGV Duplex, the sounds are exactly the same ( including that horrible and non realistic horn sound). You CAN'T even use the circuit breaker or do a cold start procedure... I expect at least the possibility to do a cold start procedure with a pro range add-on... VERY disappointed with this DTG !!!

• Like Like x 7
  3. ph-bvo

ph-bvo New Member

Hi first of all. This is mine time first ever, that i did post something on the forum.

But i wanna talk about, the beautiful TGV you guys made. First impressions looks just amazing, and i couldn`t wait to drive the real old TGV.

But i did found some things, that could be better. I numbered the pictures, so then its easy to show you.
    20181220233757_2.jpg
    20181220233801_1 schakelaars.jpg 3
    20181220233814_1 reséau.jpg

4. 20181221001821_1DUPLEX.jpg

1. Here i show you the pantograph, who has been raised to high, and isnt touching the wire...
    2. This switches are actually used to circuit breakers, and to make sure, all the safety system on the train has been switched off. For more explanation, here is an link from youtube, when the conducteur is prepare the cab. So then you could see, what im talking about.

3 and 4, here did you made an mistake, the traction indicator and the high - voltage display are turned. On the duplex picture, is the corrected one, the green and red are showing that there is power on the engine. And the black and white one are showing how much traction i give at the moment.

And on the picture from the Réseau, the green and red is giving me the information right now how much traction i give at the moment, and the black and white one are showing that there is power on the engine. So maybe you can fix this.

I hope i did assist you, and there will be no more complaining about u already beautiful TGV.

ph-bvo

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  4. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

Another little issue is that when you select the classic pantos they won’t raise but instead the 25kv ones. And you end with two 25kv pantos raised. The correct should be the two classic pantos, one at each power car, and with the elbow pointing outwards of the center of the train. The LGV configuration is ok, just the height problem as ph-bvo pointed above. Also the other things he mentioned were what I expected from a Pro Range addon

5. TrainSim-Steve

Thanks for the feedback on this guys, I have this morning booked these things in to be looked at.

Best, Steve

• Like Like x 1
  6. ahmedbarry12

ahmedbarry12 New Member

Issue of mine,
    the Carmillon livery the carriages look too light, should be more darker
    [​IMG]
    Missed out a Lacroix Livery ( Everyone knows that)
    and in the game the Second class R5 (5th) Carriage is the Wrong way round. ( inc. Carmillon Livery)
    In the picture the Second class R5 (5th) Carriage Should be facing the other way.
    [​IMG]
    The Model still looks Good,
    Just Lots of mistakes were made.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  7. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

I also noted that on the Original Duplex the classic pantographs also don’t go up, but instead the 25kv ones. Perhaps that could be looked as well?

8. ph-bvo

ph-bvo New Member

Hi there,

First of all, i want to say, happy new 2019! With the greatest wishes for everyone! That its becomes an healthy, fun and beautiful year for you!

I would like to say, the TGV is still beautiful, but i am still missing the new upgrades, or that the issues are gone. Is there already an progress going on? Or is it diffelcult fixed the issues?

I just cant wait to drive the TGV again, without the disturbing issues.

ph-bvo

9. Alex01

Alex01 Active Member

Pls fix the cruise control when reloadin the game

10. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

I want to know if there’s any progress on a patch to bring this to Pro Range level. I really wanted a good TGV Reseau for TS but this for now is just a Duplex with a Reseau skin ‍♂️ It’s literally the same scripts renamed.

11. ph-bvo

ph-bvo New Member

Hi there again.

I do want to know, if there is an progress about the TGV, i mean i had reported that there is some things on the TGV, what could have been better. Its still a beautiful train to see. But its still an bad feeling to drive, i mean most of the things are simply the same as the Duplex, for example the sound. I mean i was surprised that the TGV an pro version was. So i did paid it, but it was nothing about an pro version, and so its actually an waste of money. And that`s why its an bad feeling to drive. So that`s why i want to know if there is an progress, or is there an second version comming?

I hope you understand mine question, and there is an answer, and i hope an good answer.

ph-bvo

12. TrainSim-Steve

Hi ph-bvo,

There is an update in progress but I'm unable to confirm when that will be - we'll let you know at the appropriate time.

Best, Steve

13. ph-bvo

ph-bvo New Member

Hi Steve,

Thank you, im happy to read that you guys are working on it. I just cant wait when its comming. Till then i will take some patience.

Best, ph-bvo

14. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

Nice to see there’s a update in the works. MCB operation and the correct pantographs being the key features. I’m revamping a freeware LGV route and a real Pro TGV Reseau will be a great addition.

15. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

TrainSim-Steve how’s the update for the TGV going? I hope it’s not forgotten

16. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I am really disappointed with this Add-on -
    I should have looked at the pictures in this thread where the Pantograph is set too high and goes thru the wires :o
    And I notice in your screen shots on the various pages the Pantograph is not visible

How can you get something so simple Wrong?

Screenshot_1 - Test TraK_51.11672-6.22406_12-08-01.jpg
    For only the second time I have asked for a Refund from Steam as I don't expect you to fix it anytime.

Peter

17. ph-bvo

ph-bvo New Member

Its still a disappointment. I mean i love the trains, there are looking great. But its an waste of money, to buy it. I feel bad, after i bought this train. And im a bit angry right now, i mean i get many promises that the problems, or the update for the second version is comming. But i just keep waiting, and keep checking if there is any progress. But i dont see after the last message, no pictures or details about the progress about the second version. But i do notice that there are still comming a lot of new routes and another trains, but i think that this will be forgotten by making the new special things.

So i hope i will get after this the new progress or picture, that proves you are really doing something about it. If not i would ask to get mine money back. Cause i am tired waiting for nothing.

PH-BVO

18. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

I feel the same as the posts above, but I’ll wait to see, the Reseau could be one of the greatest loco dlc if it were done right. I’m doing a LGV route and the Reseau would be the main star on it, but...

19. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you have left asking for the refund more than 2 hours of playing then you might not get it.

Peter

20. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

21. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi there, I'm aware it's in the works, should be hitting the Steam very soon. Details will follow.

22. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

Nice, I’ll keep waiting then, thanks for the answer

23. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Hi Dmitri,

Any news on the update progress please

Thanks

Peter

24. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

I have a feeling that this is coming very soon

25. TrainSim-Dmitri

Yes, apologies everyone for the delay with this update, from what I understood there were some problems found in further testing so the update was delayed, I will enquire about this today and let you know.

• Like Like x 2
  26. TrainSim-Dmitri

Just as an update, there were some localisation issues that were found during QA, those are now fixed and we are waiting for the build to return and then I will see when I can schedule it for release, hopefully soon. Sorry about the wait.

27. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

TrainSim-Dmitri as we wait for the update to go live, can you anticipate the change log? If not, okay

28. TrainSim-Dmitri

I don't have access to that yet, but we are aiming to post the patch notes one day prior to release.

29. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Is there any more news on the update?

I have started running the standard TGV Coaches with a Duplex Power Car so I can at least use some parts of the train.

Peter

30. ronaldix

ronaldix Active Member

Any news on the update ? It's been a while now...

31. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

Yeah, I would like to know if there’s any news on this TrainSim-Dmitri

32. TrainSim-Dmitri

No info at the moment I'm afraid. I know it sounds like a broken record, but it should be coming soon!

33. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

Now I’m becoming a little worried about this

• Like Like x 1
  34. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Two Full months have gone by and no update to the pack :(

• Like Like x 1
  35. ronaldix

ronaldix Active Member

It would be nice to at least know why it's taking so much time...

36. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

And STILL no update.
    Have DTG given TS2019 the miss?
    Most items are coming out for TSW and the stuff for TS2019 is from Partner Programs :(

37. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

TrainSim-Steve any word on this? It was said that the update was ready and was waiting to be booked for release, but that’s some months ago and nothing more has been said about it.

38. TrainSim-Steve

Hi LanaChapada,

Sadly, no news to share right now but can assure you it is still progressing. Fully appreciate this is really frustrating but we really are grateful for your ongoing patience. Will attempt to get a "Current Status" and come back to you.

Best, Steve

39. Thomas_Game_France

Thomas_Game_France New Member

En fait, je pense que la mise à jour du réseau DLC TGV est un processus similaire à celui de Half Life 3. Les 20 € les moins rentables de ma vie.

In fact, I think the update of the DLC TGV network is a process similar to that of Half Life 3. The 20 € the least profitable of my life.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  40. lorcan.arie

lorcan.arie New Member

you can stop with the ranting at DTG. The fact it's 'Pro Range' is probably referring to the TVM or something.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  41. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

There are many things on this add-on which are not working as they should - read what people have written

42. ronaldix

ronaldix Active Member

43. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

44. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

I guess there never was an update, or there was and for some reason they couldn’t roll it out and now or they’re trying to find time to fix it or it’ll never be fixed at all. Well, it’s a shame, the TGV is a great train, I would love to have its problems fixed to use it on my route but... meh

45. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

I don't have this content but after eight months since release and no fix I would ask for a refund.

46. Dieudo75

Dieudo75 New Member

I think the update will come with train simulator 2020

47. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

What is the "Current Status" please?

48. DeanO55

DeanO55 Member

I take it then that you were too late to get the refund you wanted back at the start of this thread Peter?
    Is it just the panto height that is bothering you?
    I'm sure I've seen you involved in threads of a similar nature over on UKTrainsim about how to remedy this. I'll have a look for you and see if i can find the lines to edit and drop that panto for you.

49. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I'm on UKTS and I posted there when it first came out - It is something in the Scripting I believe
    https://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic.php?f=361&t=150777
    Although I got a refund there was a promise of a fix so I got the pack again in a Sale
    A reskin on RailSim.de means I can use the Duplex Power Cars on the standard stock for Thalys and other trains
    Screenshot_1 - Test TraK_51.11615-6.22393_12-00-41.jpg
    Peter

50. Alex656

Alex656 Member

We are still waiting.... :(

• Like Like x 1