What Is Going On????

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Petros Efthimiou, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Petros Efthimiou

Petros Efthimiou Member

---------------------------
    I REPLACED TRACKS ON A ROUTE AND WHEN I LOAD THIS ROUTE,IT SHOWS ME THIS BELOW
    THANKS.

RailWorks
    Saved log to...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks\TempDump\

Exception Code: 0xC0000005

Exception Info: ACCESS VIOLATION

Please contact our Customer Support Team at https://dovetailgames.kayako.com

ΟΚ

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

sounds like the track file (tracks.bin) has corrupted.

3. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

I have had this happen when driving some routes. The same message so something else is going on with the program itself. It does not happen all the time and is like random. Make sure you clear Cache and maybe even do a verify. That usually fixes it but not sure because I have had it reappear and different points.

4. I have noticed this issue when the game crashes after laying a certain amount of track or making a violation in laying the track "I'm not sure how to explain it" but I know what's going on

It seem to me that when I lay track on my test route - I get this error after laying track against the rules since I need certain points or points to be on curves and then the game crashes as I said I'm not sure how to explain it but make sure that you save your work after every change you do in any route before you get the error message dialog

That's the best suggestion, I do hope it helps :)

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

One thing to note, if you have any enhancement packs or updates outside of what is on the steam system then a verify will remove these and reset you back to the DTG versions

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1