Fishing Sim World What's Your Favorite Fishing Spot?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Fishermanbob, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Fishermanbob

Fishermanbob New Member

I'm faily new to the game and brand new on this forum. So hi to all of you, if there's anyone left by now. :D
    As a kid I used to go fishing with my granddad or dad. We mostly fished in rivers, creeks, lakes or from the coast. I've catched most of the fish in this game and a whole lot of others.

It's been more than 30 yrs since I went fishing and I don't even own a fishing rod anymore. So I'm pleased that I now can go fishing from the comfort of my armchair. Sadly this game can be very frustrating because of the many bugs. Yet, I'm still having fun with it.

I would love to get to know your favorite fishing spot in the Xbox one version. Here's mine:
    It's in the Waldsee. On the northern side pick the 1.st Teleport from the left. There's 2 pegs here. You should pick the far left one. Now stand at the left end of the peg and do a short cast, so that your bait is 5-6 meters out and the icon above your line shows weed.
    I'm using a size 4 Hinge Rig and the 18 mm Korda Dumbell, because the dumbell seems to attract all the big fish.
    I usually get a bite within 5-10 secs. Have caught huge carps and catfish and a lot of the boss fish too.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kurnal Angus

Kurnal Angus New Member

I'm new to the game too. It's a good game. I'm the same, haven't been real fishing in a few years and this scenery is nice and relaxing. My favorite spots in the game are any of the islands where the large mouth bass are biting. I bought the 6 dollar dlc for the good boat, poles, reels and line to just sit for a while and pretend I'm still in northern Nevada catching food and having a good weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. billmillerlive

billmillerlive New Member

Lake Dylan has been fun for me... Love the Bass, and Muskie fights!! There is an Island with a dock on one side... Always something biting there... Also a great spot for Muskie near a rock along the straight road on the East(?) Side... I've had good luck with frogs(stop for 2 seconds then reel 3 turns...rinse repeat) and Ben Parker baits. Black Plague has also worked in certain areas.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

At the moment Definitely Gillhams wish they added more fish species tho

• Like Like x 1
  5. Infinity Explorer

Infinity Explorer Member

Gillhams, because it’s a new country, 5 new and BIG species and a beautiful scape. After Gillhams it’s....Jezioro Bestii, because it’s famous for big pike and it’s in the middle of mega mountains.

6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I can honestly say I like every lake. Each one has what makes them unique. Don’t like all of them in career mode though wish we could control that. I would say that lake Dylan is probably the funnest lake because of the big predators. Other lakes have some that are bigger but not on average. Lago del mundo is definitely the most diverse lake you can bass fish, predator fish, coarse fish, carp fish and the carp are real big there on average and of course the Wels catfish and there are plenty of 100 lb catfish swimming around.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Temps

Temps New Member

Gigantica, Co's point
    Grand Union under the bridge
    Manor, bottom right corner

Waldsee, anywhere its fish in a barrel... Literally

Tight lines etc

• Like Like x 1
  8. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

I haven't really got a favourite anywhere really thats a challenge at the moment attacking the mastery. welcome and good fishing