1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Your Favorite Fishing Spot?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fishermanbob, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Fishermanbob

Fishermanbob New Member

I'm faily new to the game and brand new on this forum. So hi to all of you, if there's anyone left by now. :D
    As a kid I used to go fishing with my granddad or dad. We mostly fished in rivers, creeks, lakes or from the coast. I've catched most of the fish in this game and a whole lot of others.

It's been more than 30 yrs since I went fishing and I don't even own a fishing rod anymore. So I'm pleased that I now can go fishing from the comfort of my armchair. Sadly this game can be very frustrating because of the many bugs. Yet, I'm still having fun with it.

I would love to get to know your favorite fishing spot in the Xbox one version. Here's mine:
    It's in the Waldsee. On the northern side pick the 1.st Teleport from the left. There's 2 pegs here. You should pick the far left one. Now stand at the left end of the peg and do a short cast, so that your bait is 5-6 meters out and the icon above your line shows weed.
    I'm using a size 4 Hinge Rig and the 18 mm Korda Dumbell, because the dumbell seems to attract all the big fish.
    I usually get a bite within 5-10 secs. Have caught huge carps and catfish and a lot of the boss fish too.

Good luck!