Introducing Tsw 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Dmitri, Jul 16, 2019.

1. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I dont get what the issue is, i had tsw since day one, mine updated fine, yes MSB is in the new package and penn corridor in the deluxe, or just as a normal addon, but i never had it in the first place, and dont intent to either ( nothing against it, just my preference is british routes), doesnt affect the game any different, seems like you guys have done a top job with TSW 2020..... now about the british routes? Any news

2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Funnily enough, "Bait and Switch", as an activity, is expressly prohibited in UK law. I understand that if there is any evidence of this sort of activity taking place, then a fairly heavy fine is pretty much automatic. I don't know what system you own, but XBox owners might have quite a reasonable case, if they genuinely feel that they were told that they would get 4K, HDR, and XBox 1X supported enhancements, and if such functionality wasn't delivered.....say, for example....

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...r-gih-resolution-enhanced-graphics-hdr.17665/

I wonder who has the better legal team - Microsoft, or Dovetail? ;-)

3. naturalhighNZ

naturalhighNZ Member

What leaves me fuming is just the total lack of response or care. Why tell people there will be a discounted option for current owners to upgrade specific tracks when that wasn't the case, just why? And then why not explain...

4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

It definitely was the case on PS4. I bought 2019 a couple of weeks before the update, then bought the new routes at a discount when that update first came out. They're back up to full price now, so I guess that was a limited window. They're advertising an XBox Discount currently though, so maybe you can still pick them up cheap if that's the platform you're on?

5. naturalhighNZ

naturalhighNZ Member

They are advertising the standard version on discount on Xbox, but not the Platinum version which is my preference. Annoying because both versions are on sale on Steam.