1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 Tournaments Achievement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WikusMazal, Oct 20, 2018.

1. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Does anybody know , the achievement for getting gold in 10 single player tournaments , must it be 10 unique tournaments , or can it be the same tournament 10 times ?

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I got 10 gold on the same Tournament, so yes you can repeat. I don't know if the update the other day has changed this or not, I earned this achievement in first week of release, so I cant say.

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Ok copy that thanx. So this one was not broken and one of the working ones ? That's good news , then I don't have all 10 to do as I did a few just after release

4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Ok so that didn't work. I have 10 golds now and no achievement. Guess the pre-update ones don't count for me :(

5. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Yeah, I think the update resets everything you have done towrads all your achievements, like my 300+ boss fish was for nothing.

6. WIPEOUT WARRIOR

WIPEOUT WARRIOR New Member

It can be the same tournament I did the last bass tournament 10 times after the update and the achievement unlocked

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yesterday I was like, "Why should I continue this ? " And I couldn't think of a good reason lol. So I didn't continue the tourneys