PlayStation 2p03 Reading - London Paddington Routing Set Wrong

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by SWR450, Feb 19, 2021.

1. SWR450

SWR450 Active Member

I don't know if this bug is on other devices but for me, GWE class 166 service 2P03 seems to start on the slow lines, switch to the fast lines then stop at all the disused platforms, such as twyford platform 2 with no platform access, maidenhead, and some others

2. Olaf the Snowman

Olaf the Snowman Well-Known Member

The fast line platforms are not disused platforms. They are used regularly particularly during late night/early morning when there’s engineering work on the relief lines so all trains have to use the main lines. I’ve attached a screenshot of today’s departures from Twyford and you can see after the 0123 service, all stopping services are using the mainline (platforms 1 and 2) until 0500.

2P03 is 0355 departure from Reading so which makes sense why it’s using the main lines. Oh and I just noticed, 2P03 is in the screenshot below. You can see it stopped at Twyford platform 2 today. I have highlighted it in red.

If you are booked to stop at Burnham, for example, then it would be a bug as there’s no platform on the mainline. Or if it isn’t registering your station stops because it is expecting you to stop on the relief line platforms. But otherwise it’s not a bug and actually depicts real life well.

AD71F19F-3CA6-48EE-BCFD-5A82479E4080.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1