2p55 Reading To Paddington

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by xD 2Bad4You, Mar 17, 2018.

1. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Hey,

Did anyone take this train and was able to complete it? I´ve tried it twice now and come to the same result:

Starting at 14:18 to Twyford i notice that the game shows the next Stop 15km away (with the marker) but of course you need to stop way earlier at Maidenhead. Not the best situation for me since i don´t know the track but okay i can see the Trainstation´s early enough to slow down in time.

I get all the way to Burnham pretty much in time (~10 secs late). Next stop would be Slough at 14:44. Shortly after the Burnham Trainstation is a red signal. A train is standing on the rails right to me with a red signal aswell. I stop and wait. One Train comes in the other direction on a different track. I can wait there as long as i want the signal wont go green / yellow. I can ask for permission to pass the red signal with no response.

If i go over it the train fails. I´ve tried it twice now and cant get pass that red signal. Anything i´m missing or is it bugged there?

2. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

Not had any problems with this one recently. I'll try it again this evening and see what happens!

• Like Like x 1
  3. iAspex

iAspex Active Member

Any luck?

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

My first attempt late this afternoon did not go well as by the time I got to West Drayton I ran into a issue. I wasn't able to leave the station, tried running twice after that and was not able to leave the first station. That was when I discovered that Steam ran a update.

Just ran it again and had no problems completing the scenario, not sure but may have be a glitch I would try running it again and see what happens.

I ran mine on my PC.

5. iAspex

iAspex Active Member

Wrong thread to ask.

6. R62A1973

R62A1973 Active Member

will we eventually be able to download more scenarios and what happens after you reach level 20 on any route?

7. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Ive just done this route with no issues

8. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

I hope so. I've only done all the GWR scenarios, but I enjoyed them.