395(after Update)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WVUadam, Feb 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

Really do not like the exterior sounds. Sounds like its mixed with a 166 at speed.

Has anyone else noticed a difference or feel it's an improvement.

Or is it as I am doing a timetable in the snow in Journey mode.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

Personally feel its a lot better after the update. You can drive to time with practice. Wouldn't recommend doing it in the snow until you've mastered it in the dry.

Sounds externally need sorting out, but nowhere near as bad as what you're describing in XSX, but each console seems to be different.

• Like Like x 3
  3. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

. I use Xbox one x. Time table is tight so have to quick leaving stations which isn't a bad thing.

4. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

The external sound is not the best, especially at some particular speeds, but I think it still got much better overall. The in-cab sounds are awesome to hear throughout. I don't think the sound changes with seasons so it doesn't matter whether you play during summer or winter. (Gameplay-wise it also doesn't matter since the 395 has no wheel slip in rain or in winter, even at max acceleration. It's much more exciting with the 375, though.)

5. DEXCON

DEXCON Member

Yea the in cab fan sound is not responding to the button turning it on and off. But what is really strange is the outside noice. Take a look at the video of "Superalbs Travels":

When he is walking next to the train, you can hear the sound this train produces. In TSW2 you don't hear the sound when you're not directly next to the bogie where the traction motor is located. I think the outside sound is to quiet.

6. helderbrincolas

helderbrincolas Well-Known Member

They ruined the exterior sounds, i hear a lot of German Dostos sounds. The interior sounds feels a bit better